Kratos Refrigeration 69K-760 One Door Reach-In Glass Door Refrigerator
The Kratos Refrigeration 69K-760 reach-in refrigerator has a glass door which makes viewing and retrieving ingredients easy. This glass door reach-in refrigerator has a bottom mounted compressor, which is ideal for hot kitchens, as the colder air near the floor is taken in rather than hot, possibly grease-laden air that you might see in kitchens with grills or fryers. This keeps your cooler from having to work overtime to keep food at proper temperature.
The Kratos 69K-760 includes one self-closing glass door to compensate for hectic moments in the kitchen where the door may be accidentally left open. If the door doesn't close properly for some reason, an open door alert beeps after three minutes. This reach-in cooler has an integral condensate evaporator, which removes the need for a floor drain connection. This allows easy plug-and-play compatibility in most environments. Casters come standard for easy movement to clean around the unit. Automatic defrost keeps the cooler at peak operating condition.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior, which provides high durability and is easy to clean
- CFC-free polyurethane foam insulation
- Easy-to-grip curved door handles
- Digital temperature controls maintains optimum storage temperature
- Manual on-off lighting switch
- Includes (3) heavy duty, corrosion-resistant shelves with adjustable mounting clips
- Shelf load capacity: 99.2 lbs.
- Doors open to 180°
- Temp Range: +34°F to +40°F
- 23.0 cu. ft. capacity
- Casters, cord and plug included
- ETL-Sanitation certified to ANSI-NSF 7
- cETLus certified to ANSI UL 471
- Utilizes environmentally-friendly R-134A refrigerant
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
WARRANTY VOID IF USED IN RESIDENTIAL SETTING
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 47 In Reach In Refrigerators - One Door.
|Casters / Legs:||(4) swivel casters (2 with brakes)|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included|
|Temp Range:||+34°F to +40°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 4|