Kratos 47K-017 Restaurant Table Base - 30" Table Height, 22"Wx22"D Base Spread
Easy Two-Piece Assembly With A Single Bolt
The Kratos 47K-017 Restaurant Table Base is a sturdy replacement for broken, chipped, or worn out table bases. It features a standard height that is perfect for any regular sized table. The X-base configuration provides a secure foundation for any tabletop. The table base is made with heavy-duty cast iron to ensure a sturdy build. The cast iron construction also provides this restaurant table base with excellent strength to withstand ample amount of weight. It will also resist a good degree of corrosion to ensure an extended life span.
Ideal for 24" to 30" round and square table tops, the Kratos 47K-017 Restaurant Table Base Spread comes with a pre-welded top plate. The matte black powder coated finish complements most table tops and interior decors. It can be easily mixed and matched with tables of different colors. The powder coated finish forms a protective layer which is more long-lasting than the conventional black paint. It also resists scratching, chipping, and fading to keep the fresh look of the table base intact for many years to come.
Additional features include:
- The Kratos 47K-017 Restaurant Table Base Spread has standard height of 30" that works well in almost any setting
- It is made with cast iron for durability and corrosion-resistance
- The table base comes with a pre-welded top plate that measures 3" in diameter
- The matte black powder coating adds a good-looking, quality finish to the base
- Powder finish also adds a protective layer to the table base that prevents wearing, chipping, fading, and scratching
- This base table spread is measures 22"x22" and is suitable for 24" to 30" table tops
- Both square- and round-shaped tabletops can be installed on the top plate
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 54 In Standard Height Table Bases.
|Top Size:||24" to 30"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 343|
Frequently Asked Questions
What style of table base is this?
- This model is an X-shaped, or cross style, table base.
What is this style of table base best for?
- Cross style table bases are great for table tops of any shape. Chairs push in more easily with cross style bases than round bases, but this style is a little tougher to clean around.
My table is wobbly. What can I do?
- Most table bases have leg levelers which can help stabilize the table, but if you're still having difficulty, consider one of our many table glides and levelers.