Kolpak KF7-088-F Remote Refrigeration - Walk In Freezer, 7 ft. 9" x 7 ft. 9"
The Kolpak KF7-088-F Walk In Freezer is designed to fulfill the freezing requirements of a commercial kitchen. The exterior and interior of this freezer are made of long-lasting galvalume that prevents corrosion. Strong, durable aluminum floors. The walk-in door has a self-closing system with two (2) strap-style and cam-lift hinges. Its door jamb has a low-wattage, heater strip with magnetic gasket for a positive seal. The safety release mechanism prevents staff members from getting locked inside. The tri-action vent included in the door maintains the pressure between exterior and interior during the opening of the doors or evaporator defrosting. This vent is heated to eliminate frost collection or moisture build-up.
Kolpak Walk-In Freezer includes energy efficient, vapor-proof lighting that use a 11.5-Watt heating power for maximum visibility. Its remote refrigeration maintains the freezer temperature between -20°F to +120°F that can be controlled with a 2" dial thermometer. This refrigeration system includes a crank case heater and low ambient controls for convenience. A pump down cycle offers protection against unnecessary refrigerant flow. The cabinet has a 4" foamed-in-place insulation that ensures temperature retention. This walk-in freezer requires a 115V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Long-lasting Galvalume exterior and interior prevents corrosion
- Aluminum floor offers strength
- Self-closing door with (2) strap-style, cam-lift hinges
- Door jamb with low-wattage, heater strip and magnetic gasket
- Safety release prevents staff members from getting locked inside
- Tri-action vent is heated to eliminate frost collection or moisture build-up
- Vapor-proof lighting uses 11.5 Watts heating power
- Remote refrigeration maintains temperature between -20°F and +120°F
- 2" dial thermometer for full control
- Refrigeration system has crank case heater and low ambient controls
- Pump down cycle offers protection against refrigerant flow
- 4" foamed-in-place insulation for temperature retention
- Requires 115V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection
- NSF approved
- Overall dimensions: 7'-9"Wx7'-9"Dx7'-6"H
- Weight: 1135 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR, 10 YEAR PANEL WARRANTY
Product ranks 1 out of 7 in Walkin Freezer - Remote.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 38|