Kolpak KF7-088-F Remote Refrigeration - Walk In Freezer, 7 ft. 9" x 7 ft. 9"
The Kolpak KF7-088-F Remote Refrigeration, Walk-In Freezer, 7 ft. 9"x7 ft. 9" is for indoor placement for commercial restaurants and other eateries. The unit is shipped with pre-assembled refrigeration to cut the cost of installation and assembly. The unit's interior and exterior is constructed with Galvalume to be durable and long lasting. Galvalume helps the unit fight corrosion that can otherwise be caused due moisture or humidity.
The 34-inch wide and 78-inch high door of this unit has a self-closing design with two strap-type and cam-lift hinges. The door also has an inside safety release to prevent accidental entrapment of a staff member in the walk-in. The door jamb of the freezer is also constructed intelligently with an isolated, low wattage heater strip which has magnetic gasket for a perfect sealing. It is done to prevent frost and condensation build-up. Backing up the door is a tri-action vent inside this equipment. It is integrated to keep the pressure between interior and exterior of the walk-in equalized during door openings and evaporator defrosting. The vent will also be heated in order to avoid the chances of frost accumulation in the freezer or/and moisture build-up in the unit.
The floor of this unit is made with smooth aluminum that boosts the strength of this entire unit. The interior of this freezer is lit by vapor-proof lighting instead of the regular incandescent bulb. Not only does this light allow improved visibility, but also proves to be energy efficient. They use only 11.5W energy and consume 85% less electric power, thus making the unit a profitable investment. The lights integrated in this unit come housed in aluminum and lexan globe, which means they are sturdy and hard to break.
The Kolpak KF7-088-F Remote Refrigeration Walk-In Freezer offers the widest range of temperatures in the industry, which ranges from -20° F to +120° F. Its powerful refrigerant can handle up to a 50' line set. The walk-in is fabricated to comply with NSF 7 Standards. All the interior panels of the walk-in are coved, including the floor.
Additional features include:
- This walk-in freezer comes with a pre-assembled remote refrigeration to reduce the cost of assembly and installation
- The remote refrigeration includes low ambient controls, outdoor housing, and a crank case heater
- Both the interior and the exterior of this walk-in freezer are constructed with galvalume to keep corrosion away and enhance the equipments durability
- The floor is made with smooth aluminum
- It integrates a powerful freezer that can hold up to -10° F at 208/230V single phase
- 4" foamed in place urethane insulation helps the freezer maintain the temperature
- The unit is made with a self-closing door which has a lock and inside safety release to prevent entrapments
- A tri-action air vent inside the walk-in unit equalizes pressure between interior and exterior
- The vent is heated to avoid moisture build-up and/or frost accumulation
- There is a 2-inch dial thermometer to give the user complete control
- The interior is lit by vapor-proof lighting to save energy and allow better visibility
- The light warms up quickly and consumes 85% less electricity than the standard incandescent bulbs
- Aluminum housing and unbreakable lexan globe make the lights sturdy and long lasting
- Its PC refrigeration supports the widest temperature range from -20°F to +120°F
- The interior panels and flooring are coved
- This walk-in is NSF-approved
- The condensing units are UL and ETL listed, and come factory-assembled
- Door Dimensions: 34"Wx78"H
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR, 10 YEAR PANEL WARRANTY
Product ranks 1 out of 7 in Walkin Freezer - Remote.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 38|