Kolpak KF7-068-F Remote Refrigeration - Walk In Freezer, 5 ft. x 10" x 7 ft. 9"
Pre-assembled remote refrigeration allows installation flexibility. Walk-ins for indoor placement only (ships unassembled). Please specify left or right door hinge. Freezers hold at -10°F. 208/230V, single phase.
Standard units include:
- 6" with floor (250 cu. ft.).
- 34"Wx78"H self-closing door with lock and inside safety release.
- Galvalume interior and exterior.
- Interior vapor proof light.
- Smooth aluminum floor.
- 4" foamed in place urethane insulation.
- 11⁄2 HP.
- 2" dial thermometer.
- Pre-assembled, remote refrigeration can be installed outdoors and includes low ambient controls, crank case heater and outdoor housing. Refrigeration installer required.
- Higher standard horsepower.
- 5'-10"Wx7'-9"D actual size.
- Vapor-proof LED lighting replaces the standard incandescent bulb and reduces energy consumption by up to 85%. Uses only 11.5 watts. Instant on — no more waiting for lights to warm up in cold and wet applications. Features aluminum housing and unbreakable lexan globe.
- PC refrigeration system supports the widest temperature range in the industry, operating effectively from -20F to +120F. Lower energy, less run time and longer life than competitors' systems. Features pre-charged condensing unit and enough refrigerant to handle up to a 50' lineset. Savings on refrigerant alone are up to $200! Also reduces installation time and cost.
Extended compressor warranty at no extra charge!
The benefits of remote refrigeration:
1. Limited space? The refrigeration can be installed in a different room than the walk-in or even outdoors.
2. Less noise and heat is generated by installing the refrigeration away from the walk-in.
3. Higher horsepower helps ensure proper holding temperatures.
5 business day Rapid Ship available if ordered without modifications.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR, 10 YEAR PANEL WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 8 In Walk-In Freezers With Remote Refrigeration.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 38|