Kolpak KF7-0608-FR Kold-Front Walk In Freezer with Remot Refrigeration, 5 ft.-10" x 7 ft.-9"
The Kolpak KF7-0608-FR Kold-Front Walk-In Freezer with remote refrigeration is designed to provide high-quality food preservation solution for commercial kitchen settings. The freezer has a modular design with standard 2' and 4' wide interchangeable wall, ceiling, and floor panels made of 5.26-gauge stucco-embossed Galvalume material pre-painted in white. The panels are foamed-in-place using durable and highly effective urethane insulation that is sandwiched between the interior and exterior metal skin. This freezer has the floor panels fabricated like other panels that can withstand loads of up to 700 lb. A semi-hermetic type condensing unit is installed in the freezer that uses the R-22 refrigerant. The air-cooled condenser unit is factory assembled and UL listed.
KF7-0608-FR has forced-air type evaporators that discharge the air parallel to the walk-in ceiling. The fan motors guard the multi-fin and tube type coil that are housed in heavy-gauge aluminum. A drain pan for suitable drainpipe fitting is provided while the automatic defrost system is set in place to ensure ideal storage conditions. The defrost system includes a heater, heated drain pan, fan delay control, time, and clock. Time initiated and temperature terminated, the defrost mechanism controls ensure effective operation. A pump down cycle provides additional protection against the unwanted refrigerant flow. The freezer has the interior made of 4.16 gauge galvanized steel.
The panel locking assemblies in the unit are accomplished by Posi-Locs that is foamed-in-place and activated by hex wrench. It has access ports covered by snap caps. The self-closing 34" x 78" swing-type entrance door has finishing on the inside and outside to match the wall. The gaskets are also foamed-in-place to the male side of the panels and are impervious to greases, stains, mildew, and oils. A Posi-Seal door closure and latch ensure a secure seal while the safety release is there to prevent entrapment of personnel inside the box.
- Modular design with standard 2' and 4' wide interchangeable wall, ceiling, and floor panels
- Panels made of 5.26 gauge stucco-embossed Galvalume material pre-painted in white
- Panels foamed-in-place using urethane insulation sandwiched between the interior and exterior metal skin
- Floor panels fabricated similar to other panels
- Can withstand loads of up to 700 lbs.
- Semi-hermetic type condensing unit uses the R-22 refrigerant
- Air-cooled condenser unit is factory assembled and UL listed
- Forced-air type evaporators discharge the air parallel to the walk-in ceiling
- Fan motors guard the multi-fin and tube type coil that are housed in heavy-gauge aluminum
- Drain pan for suitable drain pipe fitting
- Automatic defrost system to ensure ideal storage conditions
- Defrost system includes a heater, heated drain pan, fan delay control, time, and clock
- Time initiated and temperature terminated defrost system
- Pump down cycle for additional protection against unwanted refrigerant flow
- Interior made of 4.16 gauge galvanized steel
- Panel locking assemblies accomplished by foamed-in-place Posi-Locs activated by hex wrench
- Access ports covered by snap caps
- Self-closing 34" x 78" swing-type entrance door with finishing on the inside and outside to match the wall
- Magnetic gaskets also foamed-in-place to the male side of the panels
- Posi-Seal door closure and latch ensure a secure seal
- Safety release to prevent entrapment of personnel inside the box
- Door jamb made of fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Isolated, low wattage heater stripe to prevent condensation and frost build-up
- Incandescent vapor proof light with pilot light switch
- Conduit between switch box and outlet box
- Can hold temperatures at -10°F
- 2" dial thermometer on door
- Coved floor corners for easy cleaning
- Tri-Action air vent provided to equalize pressure between interior and exterior, caused by sudden temperature change
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR, 10 YEAR PANEL WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 8 In Walk-In Freezers With Remote Refrigeration.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 38|