Kolpak KF7-068-C - Walk In Cooler - Remote Refrigeration - 5 ft. 10 in. x 7 ft. 9 in.
The Kolpak KFX7-0608 Features Factory Assembled Panels for Quick and Flexible Installation
Pre-assembled remote refrigeration allows installation flexibility. The Kolpak KFX7-068 Walk-in box is for indoor placement only (ships unassembled), but remote refrigeration unit can be installed in a different room than the walk-in, or even outdoors. One benefit of remote refrigeration is that it's typically less expensive than traditional top or side mount units and are designed to sit out of the building, which helps when space is limited. Less noise and heat is generated by installing the refrigeration away from the walk-in.
System includes low ambient controls, crankcase heater and rainproof outdoor housing. Refrigeration installer required.Coolers hold at +38°F. 208/230V.
Standard units include:
- 7'-6" high, 250 cu. ft.
- Choose floor or floorless unit
- 34"Wx78"H self-closing door with lock, inside safety release and choice of left or right door hinge.
- Galvalume interior and exterior.
- Interior vapor proof light.
- Smooth aluminum floor (except on floorless units, which are supplied with "U" shaped channels for mounting to the existing floor).
- 4" foamed in place urethane insulation to keep cold air in
- 2" dial thermometer
- Higher standard horsepower
- 5'-10"Wx7'-9"D actual size
- Vapor-proof LED lighting replaces the standard incandescent bulb and reduces energy consumption by up to 85%. Uses only 11.5 watts. Instant on no more waiting for lights to warm up in cold and wet applications. Features aluminum housing and unbreakable lexan globe.
- PC refrigeration system supports the widest temperature range in the industry, operating effectively from -20F to +120F. Lower energy, less run time and longer life than competitors' systems. Features pre-charged condensing unit and enough refrigerant to handle up to a 50' lineset. Savings on refrigerant alone are up to $200! Also reduces installation time and cost.
- NSF and UL listed (What does this mean? Click here to learn the benefits of a UL and NSF certification.)
Extended compressor warranty at no extra charge!
The benefits of remote refrigeration:
1. Is space limitations a concern? The refrigeration can be installed in a different room than the walk-in or even outdoors.
2. Less noise and heat is generated by installing the refrigeration away from the walk-in.
3. Higher horsepower helps ensure proper holding temperatures.
5. business day Rapid Ship available if ordered without modifications.
You might also enjoy our Commercial Walk-In Cooler Buying Guide that outlines different types of cooler, sizes, etc. Call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button - to speak directly with a foodservice product expert.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR, 10 YEAR PANEL WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 18 In Walk-In Coolers With Remote Refrigeration.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 38|