Kold Locker Walk In Cooler - Remote, Quick Ship 8 ft. x 10 ft., With Floor
Holds Temperatures Even With Frequent Door Openings to Reduce Your Energy Costs
The Nor-Lake KL77810 is a Kold Locker™ walk-in cooler designed to store food safely at an optimum temperature. This indoor walk-in cooler is ideal for restaurants, hotels, dine-ins, and cafes to create additional storage space in the kitchen and hold products to keep them fresh. The unit has a self-closing door with adjustable cam-lift hinges for a tight seal and energy saving. The perimeter heater wire ensures temperature retention and prevents condensate build-up. The door has a deadbolt handle and independent key/lock system to keep the products safe, especially after working hours. The inside release feature keeps the employees safe from getting locked inside. A low-profile LED light is mounted above the door for maximum visibility without any interference with the shelving.
The Kold Locker® walk-in cooler features remote refrigeration system to save energy cost and reduce heat in the kitchen environment. The unit has outdoor controls and weather-resistant hood to operate the refrigeration. The walk-in cooler holds temperature between 35°F and 38°F that can be regulated by the digital thermometer. The time-initiated defrost system prevents frost build-up to ensure a powerful performance.
The commercial walk-in cooler is made of 26-gauge stucco embossed coated galvanized steel for wear- and corrosion-resistance. It has an aluminum floor that lifts off the cooler and gives it sufficient height for floor protection. The modular panels are foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation for optimum cooling and temperature retention. The cooler requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection for smooth operation. This model is shipped knocked down to save transit cost.
Main Features Include:
- Walk-in cooler with remote refrigeration system
- Maintains proper temperature and saves energy cost
- Designed for indoor purpose only
- 466 cu. ft. interior capacity
- 26-gauge stucco embossed coated galvanized steel built
- Aluminum floor provides optimum height to cooler
- Modular panels have foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- (1) self-closing door with adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Hinge location and door location options available
- Deadbolt handle and independent key/lock system
- Door heater wire ensures temperature retention
- Inside safety release protects staff
- LED light is mounted above door for visibility
- Outdoor controls and weather-resistant hood included
- Holds temperature between 35°F and 38°F
- Digital thermometer included
- Time-initiated automatic defrost system
- Coil hangs down from the ceiling
- Electrical connection: 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- Shipped knocked down, easy to assemble
- Overall dimensions: 8'Wx10'Dx7'-7"H
OUTSTANDING 18 MONTH PARTS/LABOR/SERVICE, 15 YEAR PANEL WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 18 In Walk-In Coolers With Remote Refrigeration.
|Temp Range:||+35°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 37|