Kold Locker Walk-In Cooler - Outdoor, Quick Ship, 8 ft. x 10 ft. With Floor
Holds Temperatures Even With Frequent Door Openings to Reduce Your Energy Costs
The Nor-Lake KODB77810-C is a Kold Locker™ walk-in cooler with floor for use outdoors. It can hold cold and frozen food items at proper refrigerated temperature. Combining efficiency and functionality, this commercial cooler is used in hotels, restaurants, and diners to store food in bulk quantities and prevent them from spoiling. The entire structure (excluding interior floor) is made of 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel panels for durability. The interior floor has a smooth aluminum construction that offers insulation to the unit and contains moisture and cold air. The floor design of the cooler protects the outside floor from getting saturated with condensation. The cooler panels are foamed-in-place with 4" thick insulation that maintains the cabinet temperature and offers overall structural integrity.
The Nor-Lake outdoor cooler features a self-closing door with heavy-duty cam-lift hinges, spring-operated closer, and magnetic gasket for an airtight seal to keep the stored food safe after working hours. The door has a deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock for easy closing and opening. The inside safety release is designed to keep the users safe from getting trapped inside by accident. The floor includes double sweep gasket for effortless and quick cleaning.
This Kold Locker™ cooler features a top-mounted Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system that provides 100% interior space for storage utilizing a flush coil design. This model uses this refrigeration system to hold temperature between 35°F and 38°F that is regulated by an externally mounted digital thermometer. The LED lighting positioned on top of the cooler's door ensures no interference while organizing food. The electronically controlled defrost system prevents ice-build up for a lasting performance.
This commercial cooler requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection for uninterrupted performance. It is shipped unassembled for quick and easy installation.
Main Features Include:
- Walk-in cooler to hold cold and frozen food items
- 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel
- Smooth aluminum interior floor
- Floor protects outside floor from condensation
- Cooler panels are foamed-in-place with 4" thick insulation
- 26" wide, self-closing door
- Door with cam-lift hinges, spring-operated closer, magnetic gasket
- Deadbolt locking handle included
- Inside safety release for user safety
- (8) door location options
- (2) door hinge location options
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system mounted outside at top
- Holds temperature between 35°F and 38°F
- LED light with switch
- Defrost system prevents ice-build up
- Electrical connection: 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
OUTSTANDING 18 MONTH PARTS/LABOR/SERVICE, 15 YEAR PANEL WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 39 In Walk In Coolers With Self-Contained Refrigeration.
|Temp Range:||+35°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 37|