Kold Locker Walk-In Cooler - Indoor, Quick Ship, 8 ft. x 8 ft. Floorless
Holds Temperatures Even With Frequent Door Openings to Reduce Your Energy Costs
The Nor-Lake KLB7488-CL Walk-In Kold Locker is a versatile and powerful unit that would enhance the efficiency and storage capacity of a high-volume commercial kitchen. Its 26-gauge, corrosion-resistant, stucco embossed coatedstainless steelpanels provide maximum durability. The Kold Locker is an easy to assemble unit featuring an innovative, self-contained, top-mounted Capsule Pak cooling system that provides 100% usable interior space. The system utilizes a flush coil design that helps keep all cooling components outside the walk-in freezer. It has a 1/2 hp, 208/230V cooling unit that can hold temperatures from -10°F to -8°F.
KLB7488-CL uses the R-404A refrigerant and have panels that are insulated with 4" thick environmentally-friendly CFC- and HFC-free polyurethane for maximum temperature retention. An aluminum floor seals the structure and provides a durable surface for storage. The unit features an electric vaporizer unit that effectively evaporates the condensed water inside, eliminating the need for a drain line. Nor-Lake KLB7488-CL is fitted with a durable self-closing door that easily secures the unit with its cam lift hinges. With a 26" opening, the locker allows users to easily store large pans and items inside the locker.
It has a deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release mechanism that is highly effective at protecting the supplies and employees from accidental entrapment. The locker also has a digital thermometer mounted on the exterior to help users easily monitor the temperature on the inside. A vapor-proof light provides excellent visibility.
- Nor-Lake KLB7488-CL Walk-In Kold Locker for high volume commercial kitchens
- 26-gauge, corrosion-resistant, stucco embossed coated stainless steel panels
- Easy to assemble unit
- Innovative, self-contained, top-mounted Capsule Pak cooling system provides 100% usable interior space
- Utilizes a flush coil design that helps keep all cooling components outside
- 1/2 hp, 208/230V cooling unit holds temperatures from -10°F to -8°F
- Uses the R-404A refrigerant
- Panels insulated with 4" thick environmentally-friendly CFC- and HFC-free polyurethane for maximum temperature retention
- Aluminum floor seals the structure and provides durable surface for storage
- Electric vaporizer unit effectively evaporates condensed water inside, eliminating the need for drain line
- Durable self-closing door secures the unit with cam lift hinges
- 26" opening allows easy storing of large pans and items inside the locker
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock
- Inside safety release mechanism protects supplies and employees from accidental entrapment
- Digital thermometer mounted on the exterior for easy temperature monitoring
- Vapor-proof light provides excellent visibility
OUTSTANDING 18 MONTH PARTS/LABOR/SERVICE, 15 YEAR PANEL WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 39 In Walk In Coolers With Self-Contained Refrigeration.
|Temp Range:||+35°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 37|