Kold-Draft SC200 Undercounter Ice Machine, 200 Lbs. Production, 26"W
The Kold-Draft SC200 Undercounter Ice Machine is designed to use the best technology to offer great production and lasting utility to its users. This unit is ideal for use in any under-counter or bar application. The exterior of this unit is made with anti-corrosive stainless steel. The material gives the body extra strength to fight against damage such as dents and dings caused due to impact, rust, fatigue, or abrasion. This means that the unit is ready for medium to heavy use in a variety of commercial settings. In addition to ensuring durability, the stainless steel material also gives this equipment an excellent presentable look that is suitable for placement in upscale bars and high-end restaurants. This ice machine features plastic doors and bin liners for easy cleaning and prevention of damage that humidity and frost can cause to metal. This self-contained machine integrates an evaporated with electroless nickel plating for improved corrosion resistance and to provide protection against wear and abrasion.
The Kold-Draft SC200 Undercounter Ice Machine offers exceptional production of up to 200 pounds of full cube ice every day. The cubes created by this equipment are the slowest melting in the market. Their slowest melting attribute means that the ice cubes will keep a beverage cold for a long time and without distorting its taste for a better drinking experience. In addition to being an excellent choice for mixed drinks, the ice produced by this unit is also great for packing coolers. With a generously sized built-in ice bin, the unit can store up to 125 pounds of ice. The clever design of this equipment features a front-breathing inlet and discharge, which allows the user to place it in tight places as well. The door of this unit also either slides in or lifts up to allow a space-efficient placement without coming in the way of the workflow.
This ice machine is the one and only equipment to make the iconic perfect-square ice cubes in the industry. Each squared cube produced by this machine is a faultless 1x1x1 inch. The evaporator integrated into this unit is placed horizontally so it could vigorously pump the water into the cells. In the process of pumping, the evaporator eliminates not only air but also water impurities to offer ice cubes that are purer. Purer ice cubes tend to melt slower than the ones that are not!
Additional Features include:
- The Kold-Draft SC200 Undercounter Ice Machine has an anti-corrosive exterior made from stainless steel for extra durability and reliable, long-lasting performance
- The stainless steel build also prevents dents and dings that can be caused due to impact, abrasion, and fatigue from extending the units life span
- Door and bin liners in this equipment are made with plastic to withstand humidity and frost
- Plastic bin liners make it easy to keep the interior of this unit clean
- Designed with front breathing intake and discharge, the unit allows placement in tight spaces as well
- Its doors either slide in or lift up for opening and keep out of the way for smoother workflow
- The unit is designed with generously sized bin storage that can hold up to 125 pounds of ice cubes
- This ice machine is capable of producing 200 pounds of ice cubes in a day
- It is the only machine to create the iconic square ice cubes that measure a perfect 1 1 1 inches
- Its electroless nickel-plated evaporator removes air and water impurities to make purer and the slowest melting ice cubes of the industry
- This unit is cETLus listed and Cool Energy Savings qualified
- It is ideal for commercial settings such as in a bar or undercounter
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 51 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||125 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the biggest benefit to a Kold-Draft Ice Machine?
- The evaporator on this SC201AC is placed horizontally. Water is vigorously pumped into the cells, eliminating air and water impurities, resulting in a cube that is more pure and melts more slowly.