Kold Draft GT361AHK Air Cooled, Half Cube, Ice Maker (Head Only), 30-1/8"W
The Kold Draft GT361AHK is a highly-efficient, air cooled ice maker machine that caters to the ice production demands of a high volume foodservice establishment. This air cooled ice maker from the Impact Series is suitable for bars, restaurants, hotels, and cafes to make sure that the facility never runs out of ice. The ice head produces up to 332 lbs half-sized ice cubes within 24 hours. These slow melting ice cubes reduce the dilution of beverages, making it a great option for packing coolers as well as the bar staff as they keep the drinks cool for longer.
This versatile ice machine features a horizontally-positioned, upside-down evaporator with water plate assembly. This helps freeze the pure water first and dump out air and particles after every production cycle, so that crystal clear cubes are delivered. The unit uses environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant controlled by a thermostatic expansion valve. The water temperature required for operation ranges from 45°F to 90°F. The ambient temperature required for operation ranges from 45°F to 90°F.
The stainless steel construction of this ice maker head gives added durability and strength. The top, sides, and back should be kept clear for easy utility connections and ventilation. The unit requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection for operation. This unit will fit onto Kold-Draft bins (not included).
Main Features Include:
- Cube-style ice making machine
- Energy-efficient air cooled machine
- Production capacity: 332 lbs in 24 hours
- Half-size cubes displace liquid, saving money
- Horizontal, upside-down evaporator with water plate assembly
- Freezes pure water and dumps out air and particles
- R-404A refrigerant controlled by thermostatic expansion valve
- Water temperature requirement from 45°F to 90°F
- Ambient temperature requirement from 45°F to 90°F
- Stainless steel construction
- Top, sides, and back should be kept clear for ventilation
- Easy to stack for space storage
- ETL listed and NSF certified for sanitation
- Electrical connection: 115V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- 3/4" FPT water inlet
- Overall dimensions: 30-1/8"Wx25-3/4"Dx16-15/16"H
- Bin sold separately
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR PARTS WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 25 Out Of 34 In Cube Ice Machines Up To 400 Lb. Production.
|Yield:||301 to 400 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the biggest benefit to a Kold-Draft Ice Machine?
- The evaporator on this GT361AHK is placed horizontally. Water is vigorously pumped into the cells, eliminating air and water impurities, resulting in a cube that is more pure and melts more slowly.