Kold Draft GBX1064AC Air Cooled, Full Cube, Ice Maker (Head Only), 42-5/16"W
The Kold Draft GBX1064AC Air Cooled Ice Maker is ideal for clubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes to fulfill ice demands. This unit delivers slow-melting cube-shaped ice that keeps drinks chilled. It can produce up to 906 lbs ice within 24 hours. The water and room air temperature for operation should be in the range of 45°F to 90°F. The Kold Draft ice machine includes an air-cooled condenser that blows cold air over the coils so the water on the evaporator plate freezes. Its R-404A refrigerant cools down for maximum efficiency.
This Kold Draft Ice Maker has a corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior and frame. Its stainless steel legs offer maximum support on a rough kitchen surface. The ETL and NSF listed ice machine includes a 3/4" portable water inlet, 3/4" bin drain, and flex tubing drain for smooth functioning. This ice machine requires a 208V-230V, 60 Hz, 25 amps, single-phase electrical connection. The compact ice maker allows the users to stack another machine on top of it for increased production.
Main Features Include:
- Cube-shaped ice measuring 1.25"x1.25"x1.25"
- Slow melting rate keeps drinks chilled for a long duration compared to other common styles of ice cubes
- Production capacity: 906 lbs ice in 24 hours
- Water and room air temperature requirement: 45°F to 90°F
- Water pressure requirement: 20 psig to 100 psig
- Air-cooled condenser allows cold air to blow over coils to freeze water on evaporator plate
- Horizontally-placed evaporator helps eliminate water and air impurities
- R-404A refrigerant cools down for maximum efficiency
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior and frame
- Stainless steel legs for maximum support
- ETL and NSF listed
- 3/4" portable water inlet, 3/4" bin drain, and flex tubing drain
- Requires 208V-230V, 60 Hz, 25 amps, single-phase electrical connection
- Average BTU: 6,500
- Peak BTU: 8,750
- Compact and easy to stack
- Overall dimensions: 42-5/16"Wx31-1/8"Dx33-3/4"H
- Weight: 435 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR PARTS WARRANTY
Product ranks 13 out of 44 in Cube Ice Mach 601To1000Lb Prod.
|Yield:||901 to 1000 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the biggest benefit to a Kold-Draft Ice Machine?
- The evaporator on this GB1064AC is placed horizontally. Water is vigorously pumped into the cells, eliminating air and water impurities, resulting in a cube that is more pure and melts more slowly.