John Boos ST6R5-3060SSK - Stainless Steel Work Table With 5" Backsplash, 60"W X 30"D
Ships Knocked Down For Lower Shipping Costs And Easy To Assemble
Add to your commercial food prep space with the John Boos ST6R5-3060SSK Stainless Steel Worktable. This table has a 5" backsplash to keep walls clean. The bracing on this table allows for side and rear adjustment to fit your space. 16 gauge 300 series stainless steel top and backsplash allow for durability in a commercial kitchen.
- 60"W x 30"D
- 16 gauge/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash
- Stallion safety edge front
- 90° turndown on sides
- Stainless steel legs
- Side & rear adjustable bracing
- NSF Certified
- Adjustable bullet feet
- Ships knocked down - assembly required
This Product Ranks 144 Out Of 417 In Stainless Steel Kitchen Work Tables.
|Casters / Legs:||Stainless Steel Legs|
|Construction Material:||16 gauge, 300 series stainless steel top|
|Size:||60"W x 30"D|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care and maintenance my stainless steel equipment?
- Attached above is a PDF that covers the basic maintenance of Stainless Steel.
What should I use to clean my stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel is durable, and can be long lasting if proper care and maintenance is provided. We recommend using our ?Boos? Stainless Steel Cleaner to be sprayed on and wiped down with a clean disposable towel. NEVER use an abrasive cleaner or chlorine bleach.
Whats the difference between stainless steel gauge (GA) thicknesses?
- When referring to the gauge (GA) thickness of stainless steel, the lower the number the thicker the stainless steel. For example, 14GA is a thicker quality stainless steel than 16GA while 16GA is a thicker quality stainless steel than 18GA.
Does stainless get cuts or scratches on it?
- Yes, stainless steel will scratch under certain usage. The first scratch is always more noticeable. The scratches become part of the patina of the top and do not hurt is functionality.