John Boos JNS13 Maple Top Work Table, 96" Wide, With Undershelf
Wood and Steel Combine For a Professional Look and Feel
Prepare ingredients for dishes using the John Boos JNS13 Maple Top Work Table. This 96" wide work table is entirely made out of solid hard maple and features a superior grade stainless/pre-galvanized steel frame. The table's top has penetrating oil finish which makes it perfect for preparing meats, marinating items, and other prep work for dishes. The top of this table is available in 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2-1/4" thickness options. The galvanized base is resistant to corrosion while the undershelf is designed to keep dishes, bowls, and other utensils for a quick reach. Secured in a position, the undershelf is 12" above the floor. The galvanized bullet feet provided maximum stability to the structure and can be adjusted to set a comfortable working height. Optional pot racks, casters, and drawers are available.
Main Features Include:
- Maple top work table
- 96" wide
- Made out of solid hard maple
- High grade stainless/pre-galvanized steel frame
- Top with penetrating oil finish
- Perfect for preparing meats, marinating items, and other prep work
- Top available in 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2-1/4" thickness options
- Ideal for catering events, restaurants, pizzerias, bakeries, and buffets
- Galvanized base
- Undershelf for keeping dishes, bowls, and other utensils
- Undershelf 12" above floor
- Galvanized adjustable bullet feet
- Optional pot racks, casters, and drawers available
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 43 In Wood Top Work Tables.
|Construction Material:||Maple top|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 145|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this ship knocked down?
- Yes, this ships disassembled (knocked down) and will require assembly