John Boos JNB11 Maple Top Work Table, 96" Wide, Without Undershelf
Wood and Steel Combine For a Professional Look and Feel
The John Boos JNB11 is a worktable that blends steel and wood to form a professional and attractive table. This worktable is ideal for most commercial kitchens to use as a preparation space as it offers added durability and strength. The prepping surface of this unit has a penetrating oil finishing that does not flake or peel. Base and braces of the table have galvanized finish to prevent corrosion. The bracing can be easily adjusted to raise the table according to desired height. The unit features adjustable 1" bullet feet that give it maximum stability on uneven kitchen surfaces.
Main Features Include:
- Preparation table for commercial kitchens
- Laminated hard rock maple top
- Penetrating oil finish resists cracks and drying
- Galvanized base and bracing
- Bracing adjustable to desired height
- 16-gauge galvanized steel
- 1" adjustable galvanized bullet feet
- Shipped knocked-down; easy to assemble
- NSF certified
- Available 1-1/2", 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" thick surfaces
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 43 In Wood Top Work Tables.
|Construction Material:||Maple top|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 145|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this ship knocked down?
- Yes, this ships disassembled (knocked down) and will require assembly