John Boos FBLG9630 Kitchen Work Table 96"Wx30"D, Stainless Steel Top
Work Table with an 18 gauge stainless steel top. Galvanized undershelf. Top front and back have safe, smooth and sanitary edges. Four straight sides allow two or more tables to be pushed together for a flush work surface. 1000 lb. load capacity evenly distributed. 1-5/8" Diam. galvanized steel legs. Adjustable plastic bullet feet. 351⁄2"H. 84"W and 96"W tables have six legs. Ships knocked down.
Product ranks 31 out of 73 in 18 Gauge Economy Work Table Without Splash.
|Construction Material:||18 gauge stainless steel top|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care and maintenance my stainless steel equipment?
- Attached above is a PDF that covers the basic maintenance of Stainless Steel.
What should I use to clean my stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel is durable, and can be long lasting if proper care and maintenance is provided. We recommend using our ?Boos? Stainless Steel Cleaner to be sprayed on and wiped down with a clean disposable towel. NEVER use an abrasive cleaner or chlorine bleach.
Whats the difference between stainless steel gauge (GA) thicknesses?
- When referring to the gauge (GA) thickness of stainless steel, the lower the number the thicker the stainless steel. For example, 14GA is a thicker quality stainless steel than 16GA while 16GA is a thicker quality stainless steel than 18GA.
Does stainless get cuts or scratches on it?
- Yes, stainless steel will scratch under certain usage. The first scratch is always more noticeable. The scratches become part of the patina of the top and do not hurt is functionality.
Does this ship knocked down?
- Yes, this ships disassembled (knocked down) and will require assembly