John Boos 213 Maple Chop-N-Slice Cutting Board, 18"x12", Reversible
A Traditional Cutting Surface That Will Withstand the Test of Time
The John Boos 213 Chop N Slice is a traditional cutting board with an improved frame and better quality. Made from hard maple wood, the commercial-grade cutting board flaunts a smooth appearance with an attractive natural wood texture. The 12" wide x 18" deep cutting board comes in a rectangular shape and offers enough space to ensure the cutting, chopping, and slicing won't create any mess. This cutting board is NSF listed, which means it is suitable for use in industrial kitchens and restaurants. The Chop N Slice board's practical and elegant design makes it a great addition to both residential and commercial kitchens. The cutting board is 1-1/4 inches thick and offers a sturdy surface for cutting, slicing, and chopping. It features convenient hand grips for added ease of use. The cutting board is shipped with a Board Cream included. The cream is a combination of unbleached beeswax and food grain mineral oil. If used regularly, the cream is formulated to extend the life of the cutting board by keeping the damage like chips and scratches at bay.
Additional features include:
- The John Boos Chop N Slice Restaurant Cutting Board is made with hard maple wood to offer a combination of good looks and durability
- This rectangular cutting board features a beautiful natural wood texture finish
- It features hand grips for better control and convenience
- It is spacious enough to keep the cutting, chopping, and slicing process clean
- The cutting board is NSF listed and marked suitable for use in commercial eateries such as hotels and restaurant
- It comes included with a board cream that is made with unbleached beeswax and food-grade mineral oil
- The cream helps in extending the life of this cutting board if used regularly
- Dimensions: 12"Wx18"D
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Thickness: 1-1/4 inches
This Product Ranks 49 Out Of 171 In Restaurant Cutting Boards.
|Construction Material:||Maple wood|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 142|