Jet Tech F-18DP Undercounter Dishwasher High Temperature
Great Features at an Even Greater Price
This high temp Jet-Tech F-18DP is a free standing unit. This product features stainless steel construction with double wall insulated top and side panels. This undercounter dishwasher, Jet-Tech F-18DP has a rinse additive pump. This model has automatic water level regulation. This Jet-Tech F-18DP accommodates 193⁄4" square racks. This unit includes one flat dish rack and one peg dish rack. This Jet-Tech F-18DP, known as an undercounter dishwasher, has a 15"H door opening. This product has an automatic pumped drain and automatic detergent pump is included. This high temp Jet-Tech F-18DP consumes 0.75 gallons of water per rack per 160 second cycle. This unit has a 24 racks per hour capacity. This Jet-Tech F-18DP has a built in booster heater with 40°F rise (185°F final rinse). This model requires an external source of 140°F water. This Jet-Tech F-18DP measures 233/4"Wx233/4"Dx331/2"H. This model requires a 208240V connection. Central Restaurant Products offers this Jet-Tech F-18DP with free freight!
This Jet-Tech F-18DP has these main features:
- 15"H door opening
0.75 gallons of water per rackper 160 second cycle 24 racks per hourcapacity
- Built in booster heater with 40°F rise (185°F final rinse). Requires external source of 140°F water.
208. 240V Single phase. 231/2"H. 165 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 27 In Undercounter Dishwashers.
|Capacity:||24 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.75 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 199|
Frequently Asked Questions
I am looking for a replacement part for my dishwasher, do you carry those?
- Central can supply replacement parts for all major commercial brands. While we may not have a specific part in stock, give us a call and we can get the part shipped out to you right away!
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
What are the benefits of an undercounter dishwasher over a three-compartment sink?
- Undercounter dishmachines take up less space than three-compartment sinks, and always properly sanitize the load, so can be a great choice when space is tight and/or when looking to enhance food safety.
I have a lot of pots and pans, half sheet pans, and large mixing bowls to wash. How do I choose the right undercounter dishwasher?
- First, the door opening and inside height of undercounter dishmachines vary a lot. For the products mentioned, you'll need the largest door opening size. Second, depending on the volume of soiled wares being washed per day, a door type or conveyor dishwasher may be a better choice for these types of products. You can always call, chat or text us for an expert product consultation!
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.