Jackson TEMPSTAR Tempstar Dishwasher, Door Type, High Temperature Electric Tank Heat With built-In Booster
Jackson TempStar® commercial dishwashers clean it all, from delicate, upscale wine glasses to fine china and greasy pots and pans. Featuring Jackson's exclusive Sani-Sure™ technology to ensure proper temperature or sanitation efforts are achieved for each cycle.
This Jackson TempStar® commercial door type dishwasher is available at Central Restaurant products. Features a high temperature electric tank heat with a built-in booster heater with a 70° rise.
Additional Features Include:
- 57 second total automatic (normal) cycle
- 58 racks per hour (normal) cycle
- 1 HP wash pump motor
- Single point connections for all utilities
- Field convertible from straight through to corner, and vice versa
- Field convertible from Three Phase to Single Phase, and vice versa
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Uses 0.89 gallons per rack
- Universal timer
- ETL and NSF listed
- Energy Star rated
Dishtable not included.
For additional information, call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY COMES STANDARD
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 35 In Door Type Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||58 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.89 gallons per rack|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the difference between a door type dishwasher and a conveyor dishwasher?
- A door type dishwasher, also known as a rack type dishwasher, takes up much less space than a conveyor dishwasher. Like a conveyor model however, door type units have a higher per hour rack capacity than undercounter machines, and connect to clean and/or dirty dishtables for an efficient cleaning workflow. Contact a Central Product Consultant to find just the right dishmachine for your needs!
Do I need an electrician to install my door type dishwasher?
- Yes. Is it unlikely - whatever model you choose - that your door type dishmachine will just run off a simple plug. A qualified electrician should handle the installation.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.