Jackson TEMPSTAR Single Rack Dishwasher - High Temperature
Delime at the Flip of a Switch
The Jackson TEMPSTAR Single Rack Dishwasher cleans anything from delicate wine glasses to china pots. It makes a versatile addition to any industrial kitchen featuring four selectable multi-cycle timers that can be adjusted from "Extra Heavy" to "Normal". It is a high-temperature dish machine that uses heat to sanitize dirty dishes instead of detergents or chemicals. Despite the chemical-less cleaning process, this equipment proves to be more effective in cleaning greasy and sticky food items than a regular dishwasher. Not using chemicals also prevents the odd odor or white residue from sticking to the dishes.
This unit integrates cutting-edge Sani-Sure™ to assure proper rinse water temperature. Meanwhile, specially-designed nozzles prevent clogging to offer exceptional cleaning actions. Each nozzle is made with stainless steel for durability and long-lasting use. Cleaning becomes easier with the help of interchangeable wash/rinse arms screw out. This door-type dishwasher has a 17-1/4" wide door opening that provides easy access to trays that are up to 18" in size. Features like auto fill and auto start reduce manual work by starting cleaning cycle as soon as the door is closed. Its powerful technology can clean up to 58 racks per hour in a total-automated normal cycle. With an easy-flip single delime switch, this dishwasher model allows quick removal of hardwater deposits for sparkling clean results. A door actuated start facilitates safe and easy operation.
In addition to the mentioned features, the unit also integrates hi-limit thermostat, low water protection, and a self-draining pump. This high temperature dish machine comes with an in-built +70°F rise booster heater. Made with rugged stainless steel, the dishwasher is able to withstand heavy duty use. For additional benefits, the model is field convertible from 208V single phase to 230V three phase and vice versa. Compared to a sink or regular dishwasher, this model consumes a mere 0.89 gallons of water per rack. Not only does it save time and effort to boost productivity, but also helps in saving water.
Jackson TempStar High Temperature Dishwasher meets the NSF standards which focus on public safety, health, and the environment. It is also ETL listed for use in US and Canada.
Additional features include:
- The Jackson TempStar High Temperature Dishwasher is made with heavy-duty stainless steel for excellent durability
- Corrosion-resistant construction makes it safe for placement in humid, commercial dishrooms
- The model has Sani-Sure™ feature and built-in booster heater to maintain ideal rinse temperature
- It uses 0.89 gallons of water per rack
- It integrates multi-timer system with four different options of extra heavy, heavy, medium, and normal
- Total automatic normal cycle lasts 57 seconds
- The unit can clean 58 racks per hour when adjusted for normal cycle
- Built-in water pressure regulator and gauge come included in the unit
- It is field convertible from straight through to corner and vice versa
- The model features delime wash switch and auto start feature to minimize manual efforts
- It stands on steel legs with adjustable bullet feet for easy leveling on uneven floors
- The 17-1/4" wide door opening allows access for up to 18" trays
- A self-draining stainless steel pump ensures easy and positive drainage
- The racks used in this dishwasher are a standard size of 20"x20"
- The model is ETL and NSF certified
- It is Energy Star qualified for its superior energy saving ability
- Weight: 350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25-1/4"Wx25-1/4"Dx64-3/8"H
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY. OUTSTANDING ADDITIONAL 6 MONTH WARRANTY WITH CERTIFIED INSTALLATION. CALL FOR DETAILS.
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 35 In Door Type Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||63 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.89 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 190|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the difference between a door type dishwasher and a conveyor dishwasher?
- A door type dishwasher, also known as a rack type dishwasher, takes up much less space than a conveyor dishwasher. Like a conveyor model however, door type units have a higher per hour rack capacity than undercounter machines, and connect to clean and/or dirty dishtables for an efficient cleaning workflow. Contact a Central Product Consultant to find just the right dishmachine for your needs!
Do I need an electrician to install my door type dishwasher?
- Yes. It is unlikely - whatever model you choose - that your door type dishmachine will just run off a simple plug. A qualified electrician should handle the installation.
What options and accessories are available for this model?
- Upcharge options for a Jackson TempStar dishwasher include flanged feet, security package, Scaltrol, safety door interlock, and more. Accessories available include a variety of different racks.
What is Sani-Sure?
- Jackson TempStar dishmachines all feature Sani-Sure, which assures proper rinse water temperature. Very important for making sure dishes are perfectly sanitized, load after load!
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.