Jackson TEMPSTAR HH VENTLESS Dishwasher, Door Type, High Hood
Jackson TempStar® commercial dishwashers clean it all, from delicate, upscale wine glasses to fine china or greasy pots and pans. Jackson's exclusive Sani-Sure™ technology ensures proper temperature is reach every cycle for complete and thorough sanitation.
This door type Jackson TempStar® HH is a ventless unit with energy recovery technology allows users to use a cold water connection and is one of the highest capacity units on the market!
Additional Features Include:
- High temperature electric tank heat with a built-in booster heater with a 70° rise
- High hood
- Approximately 37 racks per hour capacity, using 0.72 gallons of water per rack
- Multi-cycle timer
- Field convertible from straight through corner
- Stainless steel exterior construction
- Electromechanical controls
- Pressure regulator
- ETL listed and Energy Star rated
Dishtable not included.
For more information, call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Water Usage:||1.36 gallons of water per rack|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the difference between a door type dishwasher and a conveyor dishwasher?
- A door type dishwasher, also known as a rack type dishwasher, takes up much less space than a conveyor dishwasher. Like a conveyor model however, door type units have a higher per hour rack capacity than undercounter machines, and connect to clean and/or dirty dishtables for an efficient cleaning workflow. Contact a Central Product Consultant to find just the right dishmachine for your needs!
Do I need an electrician to install my door type dishwasher?
- Yes. Is it unlikely - whatever model you choose - that your door type dishmachine will just run off a simple plug. A qualified electrician should handle the installation.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.