Jackson Rackstar 6CEL Low Temperature Sanitizing Conveyor Dishwasher
Reduce utility bills and chemical costs with the Jackson Rackstar 66 commercial dish machine which saves big on water, energy and detergent and sanitizing chemicals. Loaded with best-in-class energy-saving features while providing a one-pass cleaning performance using just 0.35 gallons of water per rack!
The Jackson Rackstar 66CE Low Temperature Sanitizing Conveyor Dishwasher is fully automatic, including auto-fill, and is Energy Star® certified. Durable stainless steel construction.
- Adjustable rinse system
- Rainbow Rinse™ with arched rinse arm design
- 193⁄4" clearance
- Double-wall insulated doors retain heat, keeping wash water hot and generating less heat in the dish room
- Self-cleaning wash arms
- 22" pre-wash with three upper and one lower wash arms that remove food soil and debris from the ware before the rack enters the wash cycle
- Exclusive EnergyGuard™ controls
- WISR® cleaning system
- Self-draining stainless steel wash pump
- Digital LED control panel
- Splash shields
- NSF listed
Flow direction, voltage, phase and chamber height options available. Selecting Tall Chamber increases the opening height from 193⁄4" to 25".Select from the drop down menus. For more information, call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||223 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.35 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 191|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.