Jackson Rackstar 66CE High Temperature Conveyor Dishwasher
Jackson Rackstar66CE Conveyor Dishwasher makes cleaning of dirtiest and greasiest dishes effortless and quick in every commercial setup. Great cleaning solution for restaurants, hotels, cafes, and bistros, this dishwasher features a stainless steel construction for durability and strength to withstand everyday use. This high temperature dishwasher has an ability to clean up to 223 racks every hour using 0.35-gal water for each rack. This ensures that operator always have a huge stack of clean dishes during rush hours. Thefully-automaticsanitizing dishwasher is EnergyStar® certified and comes with an auto-filling function for smooth operations. The exclusive EnergyGuard® control system makes sure that the dishwasher operates only at the time when one rack is washed or rinsed for water and energy conservation. Boasting a clearance of 19-3/4", this conveyor dishwasher can accommodate huge sheet pans, bowls, and other kitchen supplies.
Jackson's Conveyor Dishwasher features a 22" pre-wash section with three (3) upper wash arms and one (1) lower wash arms to remove food debris and stains before rack reaches washing cycle. For a consistent and effective rinsing process, this dishwasher is equipped with a dual RainbowRinse® and an arched arm. The machine boasts the WISR® cleaning system that uses a heavy flow of water to clean the surface effectively. There are splash shields that prevent water from going out the door during washing and rinsing process. There is a self-draining wash pump with stainless steel construction to dischargeexcess water from the conveyor. It features a double-wall insulation for heat retention to keep washing water hot and produce lesser amount of heat in the dishing area. Stainless steel legs with adjustable bullet feet help in leveling of the dishwasher as per kitchen space and provide maximum support.
- Jackson Rackstar 66CE Conveyor Dishwasher to clean dirtiest and greasiest dishes
- Compact and durable stainless steel construction for durability and strength
- Cleaning ability: 223 racks every hour
- Uses 0.35 gal water for each rack
- EnergyStar® certified fully-automatic sanitizing dishwasher
- Auto-filling for smooth operations
- EnergyGuard® control system for operations when one rack is washed or rinsed for water and energy conservation
- Clearance of 19-3/4" to accommodate huge sheet pans, bowls, and other kitchen supplies
- 22" pre-wash section with (3) upper wash arms and (1) lower wash arms
- dual RainbowRinse® with arched arm for perfect rinsing
- WISR® cleaning system uses heavy flow of water
- Splash shields prevent water from going out of door
- Digital display control panel to monitor temperature status
- Self-draining wash pump with stainless steel construction to discharge excessive water
- Double-wall insulation for heat retention
- Stainless steel legs with adjustable bullet feet for leveling and maximum support
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 9 In Conveyor Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||223 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.35 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 191|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.