Jackson RackStar Low Temperature Conveyor Dishwasher, Chemical Sanitizing
Use less water, chemicals and energy without sacrificing all-out efficiency with Jackson RackStar commercial dish machines. Rackstar conveyor dishwashers require significantly less water to clean, meaning it uses less detergent, sanitizer, and rinse aid each cycle, saving big money in chemical and energy costs.
Rackstar units are loaded with additional best-in-class energy saving features like Dual Rainbow Rinse and one-pass cleaning performance, ensuring your wares are Clean the First Time®.The Jackson Rackstar Low Temperature Conveyor Dishwasher uses chemical sanitation with an electric tank heat. Single tank design capable of running through approximately 223 racks an hour.
Additional Features Include:
- WISR® cleaning system uses water and heavy agitation
- Double-wall insulated doors
- Double Rainbow Rinse® with arched rinse arm
- EnergyGuard™ controls cuts idle energy use
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Fully automatic including auto-fill, self-cleaning arms and self-draining pump
Flow Direction, Voltage, Phase and Chamber Height options available. Selecting Tall Chamber increases the opening height from 193⁄4" to 25".See dropdown menu, and call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant for more information.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||223 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.35 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 191|
|Feature:||Free Shipping,New Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.