Jackson DynaTemp High Temperature Dishwasher
The Jackson DYNATEMP is the lowest water consumption machine available in its class!
Using only 0.69 gallons of water per rack, Jackson's DynaTemp® commercial dishwasher is the lowest water consumption dish machine available in its class. This door type, high temperature machine comes loaded with features like digital control and Triple Wash Arm, which was engineered to focus more water on your dishes for a consistently superior clean. These and other features of the DynaTemp® provide amazing results, easy operation, and lasting performance.
The Jackson DynaTemp® High Temperature Dishwasher has a 17-1/4" door opening. This high hood dishwasher has a built-in booster heater with 70°F rise. It is a reliable dishwasher that washes approximately 57 racks per hour. This dish machine has exclusive Sani-Sure™ technology to assure proper rinse water temperature for thorough sanitation.
It is a great restaurant dishwasher with a multi-cycle timer and digital controls. Auto-fill/auto-start, a door switch, delime and vent fan control are available on this commercial dishwasher. It features adjustable bullet feet, front and dress side panels, detergent/rinse box and a self-draining stainless steel pump. Interchangeable scrap baskets are included.
Highlighted Features of the Jackson DYNATEMP include:
- Uses 0.69 gallons of water per rack
- Total automatic cycle of 58 seconds
- Built-in 70°F booster heater
- 1 HP wash pump motor
- Single point connections for utilities
- Field convertible from straight through to corner (and vice versa)
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Uses standard 20"x20" racks
- Energy Star® rated
- Available with optional ventless and energy recovery
This machine was designed with you in mind, from easy-to-read digital controls, a full wrap tubular handle, and door-activated drain closure. The sloped hood design moves steam and heat to the rear of the unit whenever the door is closed.
For more information about the Jackson DYNATEMP, call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 35 In Door Type Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||57 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.69 gallons of water per rack|
|Feature:||Free Shipping,New Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the difference between a door type dishwasher and a conveyor dishwasher?
- A door type dishwasher, also known as a rack type dishwasher, takes up much less space than a conveyor dishwasher. Like a conveyor model however, door type units have a higher per hour rack capacity than undercounter machines, and connect to clean and/or dirty dishtables for an efficient cleaning workflow. Contact a Central Product Consultant to find just the right dishmachine for your needs!
Do I need an electrician to install my door type dishwasher?
- Yes. It is unlikely - whatever model you choose - that your door type dishmachine will just run off a simple plug. A qualified electrician should handle the installation.
What options and accessories are available for this model?
- Upcharge options available include flanged feet, water hammer arrestor, Scaltrol, door interlock, and more! A variety of racks are available for purchase as well.
What is Sani-Sure?
- Jackson DynaTemp dishmachines all feature Sani-Sure, which assures proper rinse water temperature. Very important for making sure dishes are perfectly sanitized, load after load!
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.