Jackson Dishstar HT-E High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher
The Jackson DISHSTAR HT-E offfers flexible cycle times, less water, and outstanding results!
The Jackson DishStar® HT-E offers exceptional cleaning power and high-temperature sanitizing while only using 0.65 gallons of water per rack. Three cycles: Normal, Heavy, and Extra Heavy. A normal, one minute and forty second cycle can power through 27 racks per hour, enough capacity to clean 675 dishes or 972 glasses an hour. Simple to operate with automatic fill and push button start. Perfect for coffee shops, bars, quick service restaurants, small healthcare facilities, day care centers and convenience stores.
- Recirculating wash design with fresh water rinse
- Built-in booster heater with Sani-Sure™ technology to ensure water reaches high enough heat to thoroughly sanitize each rack every time
- Digital LED control panel
- Double-wall construction
- Automatic pumped drain for both floor and wall drain installations
- Powerful 1 HP stainless steel wash pump motor
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches
- 141/4" clearance
- Includes two dishracks, one peg, one combination
- Fully insulated cabinet provides a cool exterior, quiet operation, and great energy efficiency
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 1-800-215-9293 - or click the "live chat" button.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 27 In Undercounter Dishwashers.
|Capacity:||27 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.65 gallons of water per rack|
|Web Warranty:||ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 189|
|Web Prop 65:|| |
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Web Product Rank:||This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 27 In Undercounter Dishwashers.|
|Web Text For Price:||Y|
|Web Meta H1 Tag:||Jackson Dishstar HT-E High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher - 208V/60|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
What are the benefits of an undercounter dishwasher over a three-compartment sink?
- Undercounter dishmachines take up less space than three-compartment sinks, and always properly sanitize the load, so can be a great choice when space is tight and/or when looking to enhance food safety.
I have a lot of pots and pans, half sheet pans, and large mixing bowls to wash. How do I choose the right undercounter dishwasher?
- First, the door opening and inside height of undercounter dishmachines vary a lot. For the products mentioned, you'll need the largest door opening size. Second, depending on the volume of soiled wares being washed per day, a door type or conveyor dishwasher may be a better choice for these types of products. You can always call, chat or text us for an expert product consultation!
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
Does this unit require a vent hood?
- A vent hood is NOT recommended above the Jackson DishStar HT as it does not produce excessive vapors. Always check, however, with the local building code to know what type of ventillation is required for commercial dish machine installations in your area.
What type of racks come with this unit?
- The Jackson DishStar dishmachines come standard with two dishracks - one peg and one combination type.
What types of accessories are available for this machine?
- Accessories available for this Jackson dishmachine include a variety of different racks as well as 6" tall and 18" tall stands. Options available for the dishmachine include a pressure regulator, a water hammer arrestor, a scale prevention system, and more. Ask for details!
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.