Jackson CONSERVER XL2C Conserver Dishwasher, Door Type, Double Rack
This Jackson Conserver® XL2C is a double rack, door type commercial dishwasher that is a low temperature, chemical sanitizing unit. This unit cleans up to 74 racks an hour, using only 1.17 gallons of water per rack, easily handling your warewashing needs.
- 90-second cycle
- 3 built-in dispenser chemical pumps
- Corner operation
- Built-in scrap accumulator
- Removable screen
- Automatic start
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 3" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- 1 HP wash pump
- ETL and NSF listed
- ENERGY STAR® rated
For additional information, call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||74 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||1.17 gallons of water per rack|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.