Jackson AJX-44CEL - Low Temperature Conveyor Dishwasher
Powerful Enough to Fully Clean and Sanitize Even the Dirtiest Dishes
Jackson AJX Conveyor dishwashers are built to last with a single tank conveyor and Adjust-A-Peak™ adjustable conveyor speed. Every AJX Series model boasts a 25" chamber clearance to accommodate larger wares like sheet pans, mixing bowls, etc. Washes up to 209 racks per hour, using only 0.78 gallons of water per rack!
This Jackson AJX-44CEL commercial dish machine is a low temperature chemical sanitizing conveyor dishwasher. 44" conveyor available with your choice of direction. Durable stainless steel construction. Exclusive EnergyGuard™ controls.
Additional Features Include:
- Fully automatic including auto-fill
- Electromechanical controls
- Adjust-A-Peak™ conveyor speed allows machine to extend wash time and rinse contact for heavy soil solutions
- Self-draining stainless steel wash pump
- Exhaust vent fan control
- 25"Dx751⁄2"H and 641 lbs.
- Uses 0.78 gallons per rack
- Washes 209 racks per hour
- 8" splash shields on both wash and rinse ends
Voltage, phase and flow direction options available. See drop down menus. Call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant for more information.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||209 racks per hour|
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Voltage:||208V | 230V|
|Water Usage:||0.78 gallons per rack|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.