Jackson AJX-44CE - High Temperature Conveyor Dishwasher
The Jackson AJX-44CE is Powerful Enough to Fully Clean and Sanitize Even the Dirtiest Dishes
Designed to last for years and deliver powerful cleaning performance, Jackson AJX-44CE High Temperature Conveyor Dishwasher is a great solution for every commercial establishment. This large andefficient dishwasher ensures spotless cleaning of large volume of dishes. Its durable and reliablestainless steelconstruction is easy to clean and prevents corrosion and rust. Jackson's 44" dishwasher boasts a single tank conveyor for hygienic and cost-effective cleaning within a small space. It has a 25" clearance space to accommodate sheet pans, mixing bowls, and much more. For an extended washing and rinsing time at the time of tough cleaning conditions, this dishwasher is equipped withAdjust-A-Peak® adjustable conveyor speed. There are 8" splash shields on ends of both wash and rinse to prevent water from going out. TheEnergyGuard® control system ensures the dishwasher operates when one rack is washed or rinsed to conserve both water and energy.
Jackson's Conveyor Dishwasher boasts an electromechanical system for easy controlling and operations. This fully automatic machine comes with an auto-fill feature that ensures there is always optimum water level available for cleaning the dishes. The stainless steel, self-draining wash pump is responsible for removal of excessive water from the machine. A scrap basket with stainless steel construction prevents clogging into the drain. The machine features a drain leveler, operated from outside and astrikeplatetable-limit switch. The incoming regulator for water pressure makes sure that the dishes are thoroughly cleaned. It has a stainless steel constructed, self-draining wash pump. One can choose from 208V and 230V electrical connection for operation. The conveyor dishwasher stands onbullet feet, adjustable to level it as per kitchen demand.
- Jackson AJX-44CE High Temperature Conveyor Dishwasher is commercial grade
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 44" with single tank conveyor for hygienic and cost-effective cleaning
- 25" clearance space toaccommodate sheet pans and mixing bowls
- Adjust-A-Peak® adjustable conveyor speed for extended washing and rinsing time
- 8" splash shields on ends of wash and rinse
- EnergyGuard® control system to operate when one rack is washed or rinsed
- Electromechanical system for easy operations
- Fully automatic machine
- Auto-fill ensures optimum water level
- Stainless steel, self-draining wash pump for removal of excessive water
- Scrap basket with stainless steel construction prevents clogging
- Drain leveler is operated from outside
- Strikeplatetable-limit switch
- Front dress panel
- Water pressure regulator
- Stainless steel; self-draining wash pump
- 208V and 230V electrical connection operations
- Adjustable bullet feet to level dishwasher
- Overall dimensions: 76"Wx25"Dx75-1/2"H
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 9 In Conveyor Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||225 racks per hour|
|Phase:||Single | Three|
|Voltage:||208V | 230V|
|Water Usage:||0.68 gallons per rack|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.