Intermetro PR48X3 Drying Rack Shelving Unit - Stationary, 75"H
Intermetro PR48X3 Promotes Improved Food Safety and Product Organization
Intermetro PR48X3 Drying Rack Shelving Unit combines efficiency and convenience, making it the perfect commercial grade tool. It is perfect for storage and drying of kitchenware supplies like cutting boards, sheet pans, and much more. This stationary shelf features an open construction for uniform airflow throughout so that the supplies can dry up quickly and ready-to-use. It comes with MetroMax i® technology that lifts-off shelves easily and makes shelving unit dishwasher safe. The model comes with one (1) tray drying rack, one (1) standard shelf, and two (2) pan and pot drying racks. Standard shelf has 800 lb holding capacity whereas the tray and pot/pan drying racks have 300 lb holding capacity.
Main Features Include:
- Intermetro PR48X3 Drying Rack Shelving Unit for storage and drying of kitchenware supplies
- Stationary shelf with open construction for uniform airflow throughout
- MetroMax i® technology makes shelving unit dishwasher safe
- (1) tray drying rack, (1) standard shelf, and (2) pan and pot drying racks
- Standard shelf has 800 lb holding capacity
- Tray and pot/pan drying racks have 300 lb holding capacity
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST RUST FORMATION AND CORROSION ON SHELVES AND POLYMER POSTS
This Product Ranks 33 Out Of 83 In Metromax Iq Shelving System.
|Construction Material:||Polymer/Epoxy Coated Steel/Type 304 Stainless Steel|
|Style:||Polymer / Stainless Steel|
|Type:||Stationary Drying Rack with Two Drop-Ins, One Tray Rack and One Bulk Shelf|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 178|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the capacity of this unit?
- Two intermediate stainless steel drop ins provide maximum space utilization for pots, pans and lids. One shelf features an epoxy coated tray drying rack with 34 holding slots. The open grid bottom shelf is great for drying large stock and lobster pots.
Does this product have built in Microban?