Indigo LuminIce Ice Machine - Half Dice, Water Cooled, 470 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
Cuber head allows for ice production levels to be set by the day of the week or time of day. Patented Air-assist Harvest Technology speeds the ice harvest cycle, lowering energy use. Surfaces and parts that require cleaning are easily accessible from the front of the machine. Corrosion-resistant exterior with clear-coat finish that resists fingerprints and dirt. 30"Wx241⁄2"Dx211⁄2"H. 155 lbs. Single phase. Half dice. Water cooling. 470 lbs. production capacity. Production capacity is based on 70°F air and 50°F water in 24 hours.
(96) 3⁄8"x11⁄8"x7⁄8" half dice cubes per pound. Alphasan antimicrobial compound reduces the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast in all Manitowoc ice machines.
Indigo™ uncomplicates everything about the ice making process:
- Intelligent Diagnostics: Monitors and records information for diagnosis and maintenance
- Easy Read Display: Alerts you when issues arise, and reminds you when regular cleaning and maintenance is needed
- Active Clean: Push of a button starts the cleaning process; automatically returns to ice production mode after cleaning cycle ends.
- Ice Assurance: Customizable ice production levels ensure ice is there when you need it and production is shut off when you don't
- Energy Management: Monitor and control energy and water consumption
- Service and Support: Quick, accurate diagnosis of real-time data to keep operations running smoothly
LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor creates active air by recirculating the air within the ice machine food zones over a UV light. Active air paasses over exposed food zone components to inhibit the growth of yeast, bacteria and other common microorganisms. Runs quietly 24 hours a day. Ideal for any application where fresh bread or dough is being prepared and baked. Easier cleaning-reduced slime build up speeds the regularly scheduled cleaning process. Design mounts within the ice machine. Easy to use - just change the UV bulb just once a year!
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
|Voltage:||120V | 208/230V|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!