Impact Products LKF100 Economy Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - Glass Cloth
Effective Cleaning At a Value Price
Designed for cleaning glass and mirrors. 16"Wx16"D.
- Use without cleaning products to cut cost
- Blue Suede
This Product Ranks 26 Out Of 41 In Cleaning Towels.
|Case Pack:||12 ea.|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 218|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is microfiber?
- Microfiber is a blend of polyester and nylon (polyamide) fiber which is then made into a fabric. The fibers are split to many times smaller than the width of a human hair. The fiber also has a star shape, giving it a much greater surface area than other types of cloths. It's fantastic, then, at picking up and holding onto dusts and liquids vs. just pushing them around.
What are the benefits of microfiber?
- Microfiber has many amazing benefits! Here are just a few:
1. Studies have shown that microfiber is better at capturing bacteria than cotton cloths.
2. Because microfiber cloths come in many colors, a color-coding system can be implemented to prevent cross-contamination. For example, yellow might be used for sinks, and green for general office cleaning.
3. Another study determined that microfiber cloths and mops require less water and chemicals while cleaning, which costs you less and is better for our environment.
4. Microfiber products can be washed over and over again, and will generally last much longer than other types of cleaning cloths.
How do I clean my microfiber cloths?
- Items made from microfiber ideally should be washed only with other items made from microfiber. This is to avoid the microfiber pulling at and damaging items made from other fibers. Use laundry detergent only - NO bleach or fabric softener.