Impact Products LFWT1000 Microfiber Bar Mop Towel - 14"Wx16"D
Absorbs More Than Seven Times Its Weight In Liquid
Microfiber Bar Mop Towel's virtually lint free waffle-weave creates more efficient cleaning by creating greater surface contact. Removes 99% of bacteria with water alone. Synthetic fibers are resistant to bacterial growth. Durable microfiber waffle weave towel will last through hundreds of washings. 14"Wx16"D.
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 41 In Cleaning Towels.
|Case Pack:||1 dz.|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 200|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is microfiber?
- Microfiber is a blend of polyester and nylon (polyamide) fiber which is then made into a fabric. The fibers are split to many times smaller than the width of a human hair. The fiber also has a star shape, giving it a much greater surface area than other types of cloths. It's fantastic, then, at picking up and holding onto dusts and liquids vs. just pushing them around.
What are the benefits of microfiber?
- Microfiber has many amazing benefits! Here are just a few:
1. Studies have shown that microfiber is better at capturing bacteria than cotton cloths.
2. Because microfiber cloths come in many colors, a color-coding system can be implemented to prevent cross-contamination. For example, yellow might be used for sinks, and green for general office cleaning.
3. Another study determined that microfiber cloths and mops require less water and chemicals while cleaning, which costs you less and is better for our environment.
4. Microfiber products can be washed over and over again, and will generally last much longer than other types of cleaning cloths.
How do I clean my microfiber cloths?
- Items made from microfiber ideally should be washed only with other items made from microfiber. This is to avoid the microfiber pulling at and damaging items made from other fibers. Use laundry detergent only - NO bleach or fabric softener.