Ice-O-Matic ICEU220HA Undercounter Ice Machine, 238 lb. Production
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU220HA is a commercial undercounter ice machine makes a valuable addition to any bar, diner, or cafe. Ideal for installation in tight undercounter spaces, this air-cooled ice machine for a wide range of beverage service applications.
Featuring an ultra-low-profile design, this commercial-grade Ice-O-Matic ice machine can produce up to 238 lbs. of half-size cube ice in a 24-hour period. It has a self-contained, built-in ice storage bin that can hold 74 lbs. of ice at a time. The half-cube ice is ideal for soft drinks and blended frozen drinks. For every 100 lbs. of ice production, it only uses 30.3 gal of water.
Designed for durability and performance, the undercounter ice maker by Ice-O-Matic has a Harvest Assist feature that help in clearing ice off the freezing surface for fast, consistent ice production. This air-cooled model features a front-located air exchange and does not require an air filter for operation. The Ice-O-Matic exclusive Pure-Ice® antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, mold, mildew and yeast throughout the life and helps users to maintain a cleaner ice machine.
The commercial ice maker machine is constructed from corrosion-resistant, sturdy stainless steel and fingerprint-proof molded plastic. The unit is complete with adjustable 6" legs that allow thorough cleaning underneath the ice machine for proper sanitation. The unit's evaporator has electroless nickel plating that resists the long-term damaging effects of water and ice. This ENERGY STAR model is designed to use less energy and water to save on operation costs. The installation requires an incoming potable water line, an external water drain, and a 115V electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Air cooled, self-contained ice machine
- Ultra-low-profile design
- Produces up to 238 lbs. of half dice ice per day
- Stores up to 74 lbs. of ice in built-in storage bin
- Air-cooled model with front-located air exchange
- Low-profile design for undercounter installation in small spaces
- Stainless steel and molded plastic construction
- Pure-Ice® built-in antimicrobial protection
- Adjustable 6" legs for convenient cleaning
- Front air intake and discharge for installation in compact spaces
- Uses environmentally friendly R404-A refrigerant
- Dimension of half cube: 3/8"Wx7/8"Dx7/8"H
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V/60 Hz/1 phase, 11.9 Amps
- Plug and cord included
- Energy Star qualified
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, 5 YEAR EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR PARTS WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 51 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||74 lbs.|
|Feature:||Free Shipping,New Product|
Colors and Options
Available Ice Cube Types