Ice Cream Server and Lid - ColdMaster
Serve Ice Cream and Keep It Cold Anywhere Buffets, Classrooms or Even Outdoors!
There is nothing better than ice cream! Now serve thebest ice cream flavors with the Carlisle CM101202 Ice Cream Server. This 3-gallon Coldmaster server comes with a secure lid and is perfect to serve dessert in buffets, classrooms, or backyard parties. All you need to do is fill this server with freshly prepared ice cream and put it in a freezer for about 8 hours to set. With a consistency of approximately 6 hours, this ice cream server keeps the dessert at an optimum temperature, i.e., 32°F. Boasting an ABS plastic construction and a non-toxic refrigerant gel at its core, this storage box is not only dishwasher safe but also holds temperature longer than other similar products. The clear lid on top allows greater visibility while keeping your ice cream safe from contamination.
- Carlisle model CM101202 Ice Cream Server with 3-gallon capacity
- Requires 8 hours to set the ice cream
- Holds temperature at 32°F with consistency for up to 6 hours
- ABS plastic construction and non-toxic refrigerant gel at core
- Dishwasher safe
- Clear lid allows greater visibility and safety from contamination
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 35 In Ice Cream Equipment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 41|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the ColdMaster keep ice cream cold?
- With a non-toxic gel core, simply placing the server in the freezer for 8 hours prior to use will ensure an ice cream tub placed inside stays cold for up to 6 hours!
Is this available with a lid?
- Yes! Central product number 269-357 is made to fit, and will keep product cold even longer!