Ice Bin - Stainless Steel, 36"W, 18-1/2"D, 115 lb. Ice Capacity, Optional Cold Plate
Provide Easy Access to Ice During Busy Service Times
The Krowne 18-36 Standard Ice Bin is a perfect solution to instant cooling of beverages and liquor at commercial settings. Made of 20-gauge stainless steel, the bin has 3/8" radius corners that are welded and sealed to ensure maximum strength to the structure. It can also be used to store ice for easy access during busy service times. Its front apron is made of 22-gauge stainless steel that is clad over 20-gauge galvanized. A 1/2" IPS drain connection with a cold plate and a 1" IPS drain connection without a cold plate plumbing options are available. The cold plate is made of cast aluminum while the 1-5/8" tubular legs are made of 16-gauge galvanized steel and have grey plastic bullet feet.
- Krowne 18-36 Standard Ice Bin, perfect for instant cooling of beverages and liquor at commercial settings
- Made of 20-gauge stainless steel
- 3/8" radius corners welded and sealed for maximum strength
- Can also be used to store ice for easy access during busy service times
- Front apron made of 22-gauge stainless steel that clad over 20-gauge galvanized finish
- 1/2" IPS drain connection with cold plate and 1" IPS drain connection without a cold plate plumbing options are available
- Cold plate made of cast aluminum
- 1-5/8" tubular legs made of 16-gauge galvanized steel
- Grey plastic bullet feet
- Storage capacity: 115 lb
- Overall dimensions: 36"Wx18-1/2"Dx33"H
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 115 In Ice Bins, Drainboards, And Work Stations.
WARNING: This product can expose you toLead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Bin Storage:||115 lbs. ice capacity|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 279|