IRX Infrared Charbroiler - Gas, 25"W
Delivers Increased Production, Decreased Gas Usage
Keep up with the demands of customers by serving them burgers and steaks on time with the Vulcan VTEC25 Infrared Charbroiler. There are two burners with direct ignition piezo spark ignitors for smooth operations. Featuring patented IRX infrared burner technology, this unit uses heavy-duty steel infrared emitter panels for increasing production and reducing energy use at the same time. This Countertop Charbroiler has stainless steel cooking grids, keeping the open flames away from grease and reducing air movement so that there are no flareups. The reduction in these flareups helps in improving the consistency of every cook. To retain moisture content up to 30% and increase the output, this infrared Charbroiler prevents any hot air blown around food, usually responsible for drying it up. With top trim, heat shield, and a backsplash, walls and counter space always stay clean and protected from intense heat, oil, and water splashes.
Vulcan's Infrared Charbroiler has a high range heat chrome control valve to regulate the amount of heat transfer to avoid overcooking or undercooking of food. Cleaning up the unit becomes easy as grease is turned into ash or simply vaporized whenever it comes in contact with the infrared emitter panels. User can just brush away dry food debris from underneath the cooking grates into the crumb tray and dispose of it. 4" adjustable stainless steel legs of the unit allow its user to level the Charbroiler anywhere, even on rough surfaces. Boasting a total of 44,000 BTU, this Charbroiler promises unbeatable performance in the kitchen.
- Vulcan model VTEC25 Infrared Charbroiler for improved performance and lower gas requirement
- Patented IRX infrared burner technology cuts down gas usage by 50%
- (2) Burners for grilling and heating up food in large batches
- Stainless steel front, sides, top trim, and cooking grids for strength and maximum performance
- 11"x25" cooking grates eliminate any chances of flareups by keeping open flames away from grease and reducing air movement
- Stainless steel backsplash and heat shield for keeping the walls and counter space protected from grease and water splashes as well as intense heat
- Infrared emitted panels (made from heavy-duty steel) combines with grease to vaporize or turn it into ashes for easy clean-up
- Direct ignition piezo spark ignitors eliminate the requirement of using standing pilots and simplify the cooking process
- (1) Chrome-finished high range heat control valve for optimum amount of heat transfer to avoid overcooking or undercooking and modification of temperature for both the burners
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 28 In 25"W-36"W Charbroilers.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 85|