Hoshizaki KM-901MWJ Ice Machine Cuber Head, 30"W - 950 Lbs. Production, Water Cooled with Free Water Filter
Unmatched Quality and All-Around Savings
The Hoshizaki KM-901MWJ Ice Machine with Cuber Head is designed to produce Crescent ice cubes measuring 1-1/8"x1-1/2"x1/2" in size. The unit is designed to prevent splashing. Made with stainless steel, the exterior of this sturdy ice machine fights corrosion and abrasion to last for years. When set to an ideal temperature of 70°F air and 50°F water, it can produce up to 950 lbs. of ice every 24 hours. The unit is protected with the help of HoshiGuard Antimicrobial Agent to ensure sanitary storage. It boasts a CycleSaver® design and integrates EverCheck™ alert system for efficient performance. The unit is easy to clean and maintain, therefore has a long life span, which translates into an intelligent long-term investment. It requires single phase, 208-230v/60/1 connection for adequate power output.
Additional features include:
- The Hoshizaki KM-901MWJ water cooled ice machine features durable stainless steel exterior
- It produces up to 950 lbs. of ice per 24 hours
- The ice made by this unit is crescent in shape
- It integrates an air-cooled, modular, 30" wide Ice maker
- The Cuber Head boasts EverCheck™ alert system and CycleSaver® design
- The ice and environment inside this unit is protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- It uses a R404A refrigerant and stainless steel evaporator
- It produces clean ice and allows easy maintenance for long life expectancy
- Hoshizaki KM-901MWJ Ice Machine Cuber Head Dimensions: 30" W 27-3/8" D 37-7/16" H
- The equipment complies with California Energy Commission guidelines (CEC)
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON CUBERS, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS ON COMPRESSOR AND CONDENSER
This Product Ranks 19 Out Of 35 In Cube Ice Machines 601 Lb To 1000 Lb Production.