Hoshizaki KM-901MAJ Crescent Cuber Icemaker, Air-cooled
Unmatched Quality and All-Around Savings
This Hoshizaki KM-901MAJ Crescent Cuber Ice Maker is air-cooled and has the capacity to produce 950 lb of crystal clear crescent-shaped ice cubes in a period of 24 hours. It has energy-saving capabilities which make it highly cost-effective to operate. Using an environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant, the unit ensures superior production performance while the CycleSaver design ensures maximum energy efficiency. The easy-to-chew ice cubes are perfect to add to cocktails, mocktails, juices, and other beverages.
KM-901MAJ has a stainless steel exterior and evaporator designed to deliver years of dependable service. Its H-Guard Plus antimicrobial protection provides superior sanitation even in busy commercial settings. Giving timely notifications, the EverCheck Alert System helps make users aware when it is time to get the machine serviced. To make maintenance even easier, the unit has removable air filters that help to keep the condenser coils clean, which in turn helps improve longevity and performance. It will perfectly mount on bins and ice dispensers.
Hoshizaki KM-901MAJ Crescent Cuber Ice Maker requires a 208V/230V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection to operate and has a heat rejection capacity of 1,300 BTU per hour. It offers an ambient temperature range from 45°F to 100°F, water temperature range from 45°F to 90°F, and generates water pressure from 10-11 psig.
Main Features Include:
- Hoshizaki KM-901MAJ Crescent Cuber Ice Maker for high demand commercial spaces
- Air-cooled design with production capacity of up to 950 lb of ice per day
- Produces great tasting, crystal clear, crescent-shaped ice cubes
- Produces 950 lb ice cubes in 24 hours
- Durable and highly efficient design
- Energy-saving capabilities make it highly cost-effective to operate
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant
- Ensures superior production performance
- CycleSaver design ensures maximum energy efficiency
- Easy to chew ice cubes suitable for cocktails, mocktails, juices, and other beverages
- Stainless steel exterior and evaporator designed to deliver years of dependable service
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial protection provides superior sanitation even in busy commercial settings
- EverCheck Alert System notifies when servicing is needed
- Removable air filters to keep condenser coils clean for longevity and improved performance
- Perfectly mounts on bins and ice dispenser models B-250, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, and B-1650
- Requires a 208V/230V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection to operate
- Heat rejection capacity of 1,300 BTU per hour
- Offers ambient temperature range from 45°F to 100°F, water temperature range from 45°F to 90°F, and generates water pressure from 10-11 psig
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON CUBERS, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS ON COMPRESSOR AND CONDENSER
This Product Ranks 13 Out Of 35 In Cube Ice Machines 601 Lb To 1000 Lb Production.
|Ice Type:||Crescent Cuber|
|Production:||905 lbs of Ice Daily|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 34|
|Certifications:||NSF, UL Listed|