Hoshizaki KM-520MAJ Crescent Cuber Icemaker, Air-cooled
Unmatched Quality and All-Around Savings
The KM-520MAJ is capable of producing approximately 556 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Our efficient double-sided KMEdge stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Air-cooled, Slim Line Modular icemaker features a CycleSaver design and includes the EverCheck alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-520MAJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B. ENERGY STAR qualified. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Replaces KM-515MAJ.
- Dimensions: 22" W x 27-3/8" D x 28" H
- Up to 556 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, B-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-130H, DB-200H, DM-200B
- EverCheck alert system
- CycleSaver design
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A refrigerant (1 lbs. 10.8 oz. / 760 g)
- Heat Rejection:7000 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 10.6 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.68 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON CUBERS, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS ON COMPRESSOR AND CONDENSER
This Product Ranks 14 Out Of 58 In Cube Ice Machines 401 Lb To 600 Lb Production.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 34|