Hoshizaki KM-231BAJ Crescent Cuber Icemaker, Air-cooled, Built in Storage Bin
Unmatched Quality and All-Around Savings
The KM-231BAJ is capable of producing approximately 213 lbs of crescent cubed ice. This Undercounter Air-cooled, Built in Storage Bin icemaker stores up to 80 lbs of ice*, which makes it ideal for small bars, hotel lobbies, and office break rooms. It features the CycleSaver design and includes the EverCheck alert system making the unit simple to maintain. The KM-231BAJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 6.5 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug electrical connection. Front in, front out airflow. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.*Rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 820(I-P). Capacity based on 100% of total volume x 30 lb/ft3 average density of ice. Replaces KM-230BAJ.
- Dimensions: 24" W x 28" D x 39" H
- Up to 213 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 80 lbs of built-in storage capacity (2.7ft3)
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Front in, front out airflow
- EverCheck alert system
- CycleSaver design
- Ice bin opening is ADA compliant
- R-404A refrigerant (11.3 oz. / 320 g)
- Heat Rejection:3750 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 6.5 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 8.4 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 6.5 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE MACHINE; FIVE YEAR PARTS ON COMPRESSOR AND EVAPORATOR
This Product Ranks 45 Out Of 58 In Undercounter Ice Machines.
|Bin Storage:||80 lbs.|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 34|