Hoshizaki KM-1340MAJ Crescent Cuber Icemaker, Air-cooled
Unmatched Quality and All-Around Savings
The KM-1340MAJ is capable of producing approximately 1275 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Hoshizaki's efficient double-sided stainless steel evaporators create the unique crescent shaped ice cubes. It is the purest and hardest ice on the market and is a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. This Air-cooled, Modular icemaker features a CycleSaver design and includes the EverCheck alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KM-1340MAJ requires a Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 4 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included. If neutral is not available transformer kit (HS-5030) is required electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Replaces KM-1340MWH.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 27-3/8" D x 41-1/2" H
- Up to 1275 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, B-1500, B-1650
- EverCheck alert system
- CycleSaver design
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- R-404A refrigerant (4 lbs. 10.1 oz. / 2100 g)
- Heat Rejection:21000 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 187 - 253V
- 13.2 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 4.81 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 208-230v/60/1, 4 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included. If neutral is not available transformer kit (HS-5030) is required
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON CUBERS, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS ON COMPRESSOR AND CONDENSER
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 11 In Cube Ice Machines Over 1400 Lb Production.
|Ice Type:||Crescent Cuber|
|Production:||1275 lbs of Ice Daily|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 34|
|Certifications:||NSF, UL Listed|