Hoshizaki HS-5234 Heated Condensate Pan for Commercial Series Upright Refrigerators & Freezers
The HS-5234 is a Heated Condensate Pan kit for all Commercial Series Uprights - Refrigerators & Freezers. If you have no floor drain nearby, adding a heated condensate pan provides ease of mind in kitchens with excessive humidity. Heating the condensation will evaporate it, harmlessly back into the environment and keep it off your kitchen floors. This accessory easily mounts to your refrigeration unit using the included hardware (no special tools needed). The unit Includes a power cord. Warranty: 90 Days Parts only.
- Dimensions: 16" W x 14" D x 9" H
- Removes excessive condensation by heating drain pan to evaporate water for Commercial Series upright refrigeration
- Kits include everything to quickly and easily install
- Provides ease of mind in kitchens with extreme conditions
- Used to collect condensation from the cooling and evaporator coils so it does not drip onto the floor
- Heating the condensation will evaporate it, harmlessly back into the environment
- Easily secures to cabinets without special tools (hardware included)
- Includes a power cord
- Compatible with all Commercial Series Upright Refrigerators & Freezers
- Voltage: 115V
- Shipping Crate: 14 "W x 9 "D x 16 "H at 8 lbs
- Warranty: 90 Days Parts only.
90 DAY PARTS WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 38 In Hoshizaki Parts.