Hoshizaki CR2S-FS Commercial Series Upright Refrigerator, 2 Section with Full Stainless Doors
The Hoshizaki CR2S-FS Commercial Series Upright Refrigerator is a must-have in your restaurants. Offering a generous space, the two section refrigerator keeps all the required items fresh for long. It is enclosed with stainless steel doors and the full-length extruded aluminum flush mount door handle uplifts the entire look of the unit.
The compressor placed on top of this unit helps in regulating the temperature. The 1/4 HP motor that delivers power to the compressor provides cold air through its ducted air distribution system.
Made of stainless steel, the Hoshizaki CR2S-FS Commercial Series Upright Refrigerator is easy to clean and is sure to last for years in the kitchen. It includes 6 epoxy coated wire shelves for spacious storage. It stands on 4" stem casters and 2 casters come with brakes for grip and stability. The doors come with spring-assisted self closing lockable feature that has the option of remaining open as well. The alarm and LED lit refrigerator ensures better visibility and easy access.
- 2 Section with Full Stainless Doors
- Net capacity of 50.5 cubic feet
- Electrical consumption of 2.48 kWh/day, at 7 Amps
- Exclusive stepped door design
- Spring assisted self closing lockable doors with stay open feature
- One piece, full length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Unique "ducted" air distribution system
- Stainless steel doors with locks
- Stainless steel interior with stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Solid state control system with temperature alarms and LED display
- Refrigerant flow is controlled with a thermostatic expansion valve (TXV)
- Epoxy electrocoated (E-Coat) evaporator coil to help fight corrosion
- Includes (4) 4" Stem Casters (2 with brakes)
- Dimensions: 55" Wx34" Dx79.5" H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 51 In Reach In Refrigerators - Two Doors.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +52°F|