Hoshizaki B-500PF 30"W Ice Storage Bin, Vinyl-Clad Exterior
Unmatched Quality and All-Around Savings
The Hoshizaki B-500PF Ice Storage Bin is an efficient unit that is meant for storing large amounts of ice for usage in commercial settings. With a capacity to hold ice from 250 lbs. to 900 lbs., this unit is appropriate to be used at fast food joints, pubs, bars, and restaurants. This bin has a durable Vinyl-Clad exterior design that has a seamless finish, which makes it easy-to-clean. Foamed-in-place, the entire bin uses polyurethane insulation on all the walls and bottom, which ensures maximum temperature retention and provides dependable ice storage. The polyethylene bin liner ensures optimum sanitation, creating ideal ice storage conditions.
B-500PF utilizes the H-Guard Plus Antimicrobial technology that adds extra protection to the ice scoop which comes included with the unit. Its attractive appearance makes this cooler a perfect equipment to be installed in a stylish setting. It fits any 24"-24-1/2" deep ice machine without extending the top kit. It has a sturdy design that is cleverly constructed so that multiple units can be stacked or placed side-by-side to enhance the output of a setup. The capacity of this bin is based on 16.33 cu.ft. x 30 lb/cu.ft. average density of ice.
A top-hinged front door ensures easy loading and unloading of ice. This bin is ETL Verified, and NSF listed. An optional choice of four (4) stainless steel legs (LP-6 LEG) is available. The unit comes standard with 6" painted legs. A 3/4" FPT drain ensures easy discharge of water from melted ice.
Main Features Include:
- Hoshizaki B-500PF Ice Storage Bin meant for storing large amounts of ice for usage in commercial settings
- Hold 250 lbs. to 900 lbs. of ice
- Appropriate for fast food joints, pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Durable Vinyl-Clad exterior design with easy-to-clean seamless finish
- Foamed-in-place cabinet using polyurethane insulation on walls and bottom for maximum temperature retention
- Polyethylene bin liner for optimum sanitation
- H-Guard Plus Antimicrobial technology adds extra protection to the ice scoop
- Fits any 24"-24-1/2" deep ice machine without extending the top kit
- Sturdy design cleverly constructed for stacking of multiple units or placed side-by-side to enhance the output of a setup
- Ice storage capacity based on 16.33 cu.ft. x 30 lb/cubic ft. average density of ice
- Top-hinged front door ensures easy loading and unloading of ice
- ETL Verified, and NSF listed
- Optional four (4) stainless steel legs (LP-6 LEG)
- Standard with 6" painted legs
- 3/4" FPT drain for easy discharge of water from melted ice
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 30 In Ice Storage Bins.
|Bin Storage:||500 lbs.|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 34|