Holding and Transport Cabinet - 44"H, 1-1/2" Slide Spacing
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
Half Height Insulated Holding and Transport Cabinet has an aluminum interior and high density polyethylene Insulation Armour™ retain heat, save energy, and have a cool-to-touch exterior with molded-in hand-holds on all four corners making it easy to maneuver. Polymer high-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release. Control module is removable without tools.
Doors have a 180° swing and are field-reversible. Solid doors are fully insulated with 1" fiberglass, double panel. Lexan doors have an extruded aluminum powder coated frame with a 0.90" polycarbonate window.
Includes 8 slide pairs. Holds (17) 18"x26" pans. Lip load slides. Thermostatic Controls slide spacing. 120V. 2000 watts. 71/2' cord and plug included. 275/8"Wx31.5"Dx44"H. 145 lbs.
- Aluminum construction with durable polymer exterior
- Solid insulated aluminum or clear Lexan door
- Recessed controls
- Adjustable digital thermostat, +80°F to +200°F temperature range
- 5" casters, two with brakes
Other Great Features
- Insulation Armour™: Patented insulation technology
- Performance: Fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced convection system
- Doors: Solid insulated aluminum or clear polycarbonate doors available. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door
- Removable Module: All modules are removable, without tools, for easy cleaning of the cabinet interior. Future module upgrades or changes can occur without cabinet body replacement
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into every model. High-quality components provide a long life of worry-free use.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Product ranks 8 out of 46 in Half Height Holding Cabinets.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, two with brakes|
|Cord & Plug:||71⁄2'|
|Door Type:||Full Length Solid Door|
|Pan Capacity:||(17) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 93|
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a non-insulated cabinet be right for my operation?
- Non-insulated cabinets are most ideal for proofing applications.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.