Hobart SDPE-11 Polyethylene Salad and Vegetable Dryer, 24-1/2"W
Thoroughly Dry Washed Produce to Extend the Food's Life
The Hobart SDPE-11 is a commercial-grade salad and vegetable dryer designed to help restaurants with busy salad bars to quickly and thoroughly dry up their lettuce and other vegetables. Designed to enhance productivity and efficiency in commercial kitchens, it allows user to dry up to 16 heads of lettuce or 20 gallons of your fresh greens and other produce in just 5 minutes. The unit is powered by a 1/4 HP, 2.5 amp motor with thermal overload mechanism to protect it from overheating. The motor also has a permanently lubricated gear drive for a longer life. With 406 rpm speed, the motor gently spins water off, preventing the vegetables and salads from becoming mushy or soggy.
The Hobart SDPE-11 has an all-polyethylene outer tub and lid, and a fully sealed, one-piece molded base. The motor has a stainless steel splash guard that protects it from getting shorted. The 5-minute timer can be easily accessed as it comes conveniently located at the top of the tub. The spin basket can be easily loaded with hand grips. Water drains through the PVC extension tube into the floor drain or container up to a height of 9? without splashing. The unit is complete with easy to lock, heavy-duty casters with brakes that allow for easily mobility around a facility.
The dryer comes with a 7 ft. 3-wire cord and a plug included. This dryer requires a 115V, 60 Hz, single-phase or 220V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection for smooth operation.
- Hobart SDPE-11 Salad and Vegetable Dryer designed for thorough dry washing of produce
- 20-gal. capacity
- 1/4-HP motor with thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated gear drive prolongs life
- 406 of RPM motor gently spins water off
- Polyethylene outer tub, lid, and base
- Fully sealed, one-piece molded polyethylene base
- Stainless steel splash guard
- 5-minute timer on top of the tub
- Easy to load spin basket
- Easy to grasp hand grips on spin basket
- PVC drain pipe extension tube
- Easy to lock, heavy-duty casters
- 7 ft. 3-wire cod and a grounding type plug come included
- Large casters with brakes
- Requires a 115V, 60 Hz, Single-phase or 220V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 15 In Salad Dryers And Lettuce Dispensers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 121|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I put an intact head of iceberg lettuce in the spinner to dry it?
- To get the lettuce dry, we recommend only putting lettuce that has been cut and washed into the spinners.