Hobart N50-60 Heavy-Duty Countertop Mixer, 5 Quart
The Hobart N50-60 is a commercial mixer that comes with a 5-Quart mixing bowl and a 1/6 HP speed motor. This convenient and versatile Hobart mixer can be used for a wide range of mixing applications. Designed for heavy-duty, commercial use, the mixer's gear-driven transmission makes the performance consistent and reliable for varied applications.
The mixing bowl of this tabletop Hobart Mixer is made of high-quality stainless steel. The stainless steel mixing bowl not only offers great strength, but keeps it lightweight as well, making it easy to move around. With a height of 17" and a depth of 15", this small tabletop commercial mixer offers superior performance given its small size. This Hobart mixer comes with button controls and can be started/stopped by the push of a button. The on/off button is large, making it easy to locate and use. The mixer also features important controls, such as a manual reset switch that breaks the circuit automatically. The mixer is offered in a Hobart gray hybrid powder enamel finish for a professional appearance. The smooth finish also allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
With its easy all metal gear-driven transmission, this Hobart mixer comes with 3 fixed speeds low, intermediate, and high. Depending on the process requirement, you can manually set the mixing speed to produce consistent and predictable results. The speed controls, along with other switches, are large and quite easy to reach. The 1/6 HP speed motor of this mixer is Hobert designed and functions best at 100-120V/2.9A and 230V/1.4A. Irrespective of the speed you choose, the motor runs at full power and offers thorough mixing.
The Hobart mixer has a generous learning curve which makes it easy-to-operate, flexible and perfect to streamline operations. The standard equipment with this mixer includes a 5-Qt stainless steel mixing bowl, one "B" flat beater, one "D" wire whip, one "ED" dough hook, cord, and plug. It easily accepts #10 standard attachments and adapts them to efficiently execute other tasks, such as shredding and slicing. Owing to its commendable design and durable construction, the Hobart Mixer is UL Listed and NSF certified.
Additional features include:
- The Hobart N50-60 Mixer features a generous 5-Qt stainless steel bowl that accounts for its light-weight and outstanding durability
- The tabletop Hobart mixer has a gear-driven transmission and comes with three fixed speeds. You can easily control the mixing speed according to your requirements
- The mixer weighs 55 lbs. and comes with a fixed 1/6 HP speed motor with an electrical specification of 100-120V/2.9A and 230V/1.4A. The motor offers full power all the time, even while running at low speeds
- It is designed to accept different attachments and adapt easily to your needs
- This commercial mixer has a height of 7 inches and is 15 inches deep
- It comes with an automatic reset button, which you can use to manually stop the functioning of the mixer at any given time
- All the important controls of this mixer are easy-to-reach and use. These controls are single-pole, toggle-type, and mechanically interlocked with the transmission shift handle
- This mixer comes in hybrid powder coated finish in Hobart Gray
- It comes with one balloon-shaped "D" wire whip, one cast aluminum "B" flat beater, and one cast aluminum "ED" dough hook
- Hobart N50-60 mixer is UL listed and NSF certified
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 15 Out Of 42 In Commercial Mixers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Motor Type:||Gear driven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 116|