Hobart LXGeR2 - Advansys Undercounter Bar Dishwasher - Energy Recovery - 24"Wx34-2/5"H
The Hobart LXGeR2 Advansys Undercounter Dishwasher packs powerful cleaning performance and energy savings into a compact size!
Hobart LXGeR2 Advansys® Undercounter Bar Dishwasher is Energy Star certified, designed to wash and rinse glassware. This compact piece of equipment can be placed underneath a counter as it requires lesser space as compared to tall units. It is constructed from 304 series stainless steel that is easy to maintain and prevents corrosion. The dishwasher comes with one (1) dishrack and has a capacity to clean and rinse (30) light racks or (24) normal racks every 60 minutes. Water requirement for each rack is 0.62 gallon. Sanitization process is completed using a built-in 4.9kW booster heater with Sense-A-Temp® technology that increases incoming water temperature from 55°F to minimum 180°F. As soon as one washing cycle ends, heat energy from vapor condensates is recovered to prepare water for the next cleaning session. Automatic wash and rinse cycle of the dishwasher is controlled using solid-state system and temperature display. Cleaning process is stopped and started with the closing and opening of the door. For customized operations, there is an Advansys® button that allows operator to select its preferable function.
Hobart Undercounter Dishwasher features revolving upper and lower rinse arms for effective cleaning. It also comes with anti-clogging, upper and lower wash arms for uninterrupted operations. The low chemical and dirty water indicators alert users whenever there is a need to refill the chemical or replace water. An auto-clean process washes the unit from inside whenever it is shut down. Hobarts dishwasher features energy recovery and steam elimination functions for a user-friendly experience. Stainless steel scrap screen keeps the dishwasher dirt-free and can be removed for cleaning.
- Hobart LXGeR2 Advansys® Undercounter Bar Dishwasher is Energy Star certified
- Designed to wash and rinse glassware
- 304 series stainless steel construction is easy to maintain and prevents corrosion
- (1) dishrack
- Cleaning capacity: (30) light racks or (24) normal racks in 1 hour
- Water requirement: 0.62 gallon per rack
- Built-in 4.9kW booster heater with Sense-A-Temp® technology increases incoming water temperature to minimum 180°F
- Heat energy recovered from vapor condensates for next cleaning
- Automatic cleaning controlled with solid-state system and temperature display
- Door actuated cleaning
- Advansys® button allows selection of cleaning function
- Revolving upper and lower rinse arms
- Anti-clogging upper and lower wash arms
- Low chemical indicator for refill
- Dirty water indicators for replacement
- Auto-clean washes machine from inside during shut down
- Energy recovery and steam elimination
- Stainless steel scrap screen
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 8 In Glasswashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||30 glasses per hour|
|Voltage:||120V | 208/240V|
|Water Usage:||31⁄50 gallons of water per hour|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.