Hobart LXGeR1 Undercounter Bar Dishwasher
Energy Star certified!
The Hobart LXGeR1 is an undercounter bar glasswasher designed for use in commercial settings in need of a high performance and efficient dishwashing machine to wash glassware. Designed for superior efficiency and a host of great benefits, the glasswasher can clean up to (30) standard racks per hour with only .62 gal of water per rack, thanks to the Hobart-exclusive energy recovery and steam elimination system. The unit runs on cold water by recycling the hot water vapor produced during the previous wash and rinse cycle. The unit's advanced diagnostics system allows the operator to quickly diagnose the machine with clog and chemical level status. The unit comes with chemical and hot water sanitation options to thoroughly clean the glassware. Equipped with the Sense-A-Temp™ booster heater, this glasswasher can increase the water temperature an additional 70° and decrease the dependency on chemical sanitizers.
The Hobart glasswasher boasts a stainless steel construction with high durability. It also features stainless steel deep drawn tank and removable scrap screen. Detergent, rinse aid, delime pumps come standard with this unit. It has a 12" high door opening that facilitates loading and unloading. It has (1) glass/wine rack to load dirty tumblers and stemmed glassware for cleaning. The unit has a durable corrosion-resistant pump with automatic pumped drain system. The snap-in revolving upper and lower rinse arms provide thorough rinsing with low water consumption. The wash arms have an anti-clog design with a revolving function for maximum efficiency. Some of the other user-friendly functions of this undercounter glass washer includes automatic fill, dirty water indicator, energy saver mode, automatic inside cleaning, auto-prime chemical pump and automatic pumped drain. The design is complete with sturdy 14" legs with an option to store detergent and rinse aid underneath, saving valuable space.
Main Features Include:
- Hobart Advansys™ undercounter glasswasher with energy recovery system
- Sense-A-Temp™ booster heater
- Cleans and sanitizes up to 30 racks per hour
- Advance diagnostic system
- Chemical and hot water sanitation options
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Deep drawn tank
- Removable scrap screen
- Detergent, rinse aid, delime pumps come standard
- 12" door opening
- Includes (1) glass/wine rack
- Snap-in revolving upper and lower rinse arms
- Revolving wash arms with anti-clog design
- Automatic fill, automatic inside cleaning, and dirty water indicator
- Auto-prime chemical pump and automatic pumped drain
- Uses 0.62 gal. of water per rack
- Top-mounted microcomputer controls
- Overall Dimensions: 23-15/16"Wx26-4/5"Dx41-22/25"H
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||30 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||31⁄50 gallons of water per rack|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.