Hobart LXGePR2 Undercounter Bar Dishwasher
Energy Star certified!
The Hobart LXGePR2 is a bar dishwasher designed for users to clean large quantities of glassware quickly and effortlessly. This Advansys™ glass washer is suitable for bars, restaurants, hotels, and coffee shops to ensure that there is never a shortage of clean glasses. Its compact design is suitable for undercounter installation to save space. Made of 300 series stainless steel, the unit delivers powerful performance for years to come. The dishwasher has (1) front-opening, 12" door for easy loading and unloading of glassware. With a capacity to clean up to (38) racks in an hour with 1.14 gal water (per rack), this model is ideal to be used in commercial settings with high requirement for glasses.
This Hobart bar dishwasher rinses and sanitizes glassware by adding optimum amount of sodium hypochlorite solution in the final rinse water. The minimum temperature of hot water needed for rinsing is 120°F. With each new rinsing cycle, the water temperature rises from 55°F to 140°F for an effective performance. The dishwasher has a microcomputer that includes temperature display, digital cycle, and top-mounted controls to monitor and regulate the operations easily. The upper and lower wash arms ensure a powerful cleaning cycle every time. This machine has a sensor that alerts the users in case the wash arm is clogged for immediate action.
This commercial dishwasher features a customized selection option for the users to choose between light and normal cycles according to the need. The unit has a PuriRinse cycle function that gets rid of chemical residue in water. The automatic delime cycle with booster deliming keeps the dishwasher running without interruption. The main features of this model include automatic fill, auto clean cycle, and automatic pumped drain. The NSF listed dishwasher ensures sanitary use so that there is no compromise with the quality of glasses.
Main Features Include:
- Suitable for bars, restaurants, and hotels
- Clean large quantities of glassware
- Made of 300 series stainless steel for durability
- Compact design for undercounter installation
- Anti-clogging upper and lower wash arms
- Sensor alerts if wash arm is clogged
- (1) front door and stainless steel tank
- Cleans up to (38) racks with 1.14 gal water (per rack)
- Customization option for light and normal cycle
- Rinses and sanitizes with sodium hypochlorite solution in rinse water
- Minimum hot water temperature is 120°F
- Microcomputer with temperature display, digital cycle, and controls
- PuriRinse cycle gets rid of chemical residue
- Automatic delime cycle with booster deliming
- Automatic fill, clean cycle, and pumped drain functions
- NSF listed for sanitary use
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||38 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||17⁄50 gallons of water per rack|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.